Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] KATE-ANNE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #11504  by admin
 Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:27 am
mikelabranga wrote:how did Kate-Anne's shoot go?

Real good, we did 13 WIN scenes, a Bopping babes and a downblousejerk scene ... I'll try and get some screens up but its pretty busy over the next 10 days as you can imagine so i'll see what i can do :)
 #11539  by mekick
 Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:34 am
Kate Anne and Jay Scott are the reasons i re-subscribed. Everything I like.

My preferences are simple :
1. my favorite scenes and girls on here are where the girl talks about showing herself, and then shows herself.
2. when she talks, it seems believable and sincere and the perfect balance of shy and confident.

also, Lee, just so you know why i like Kate Anne and Jay Scott...
3. myself, i love moderately hairy bush. (Hate the infant smooth shave look).
4. myself, i love natural real breasts.
5. myself, i like to see the girl's body parts, and i dislike when the girl is trying so hard to touch herself, that her hands constantly block the view. i don't want to only see the backs of her hands, and be forced to use my imagination about what her feminine parts look like. KA and JS get it all exactly the way i like it.
 #11540  by admin
 Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:12 am
mekick wrote:Kate Anne and Jay Scott are the reasons i re-subscribed. Everything I like.

My preferences are simple :
1. my favorite scenes and girls on here are where the girl talks about showing herself, and then shows herself.
2. when she talks, it seems believable and sincere and the perfect balance of shy and confident.

also, Lee, just so you know why i like Kate Anne and Jay Scott...
3. myself, i love moderately hairy bush. (Hate the infant smooth shave look).
4. myself, i love natural real breasts.
5. myself, i like to see the girl's body parts, and i dislike when the girl is trying so hard to touch herself, that her hands constantly block the view. i don't want to only see the backs of her hands, and be forced to use my imagination about what her feminine parts look like. KA and JS get it all exactly the way i like it.

Thanks for the feedback :)