Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [DBJ][BB] HANNAH Z

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #16573  by Cacatorak
 Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:14 pm
Is there any chance of getting Hannah back in? Also, do you think that she would consider shooting for WIN?
 #16801  by wankoff
 Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:43 am
I vote for Hannah Z, she has a beautiful face and she has a very good fake boobs, because sometimes her boobs look like natural boobs and I like her boobs! We need more videos with Hannah Z!
 #19874  by MLP
 Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:30 pm
I think I have asked this before... what site(s) do you get the LT stories from???

Fingers crossed the stories chosen for Hannah to read will have plenty of filthy word variations!!

For me the better stories so far on LT have been the ones with lots of dirty word variations (most of Katie Louise's scenes for example!)
Still really hoping someone can scan through the stories and alter a few words here and there and try and make it all sound a bit more "British"...
...or feel free to send me the scripts and I'll do It :-D :-D :-D
 #19876  by admin
 Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:14 am
MLP wrote:I think I have asked this before... what site(s) do you get the LT stories from???

Fingers crossed the stories chosen for Hannah to read will have plenty of filthy word variations!!

For me the better stories so far on LT have been the ones with lots of dirty word variations (most of Katie Louise's scenes for example!)
Still really hoping someone can scan through the stories and alter a few words here and there and try and make it all sound a bit more "British"...
...or feel free to send me the scripts and I'll do It :-D :-D :-D

We use loads of different sites but if you want to supply some stories (and edit them to how you like) then please go ahead :D They need to be around 1000 words.