Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] KATE-ANNE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #17894  by MLP
 Sat May 21, 2016 8:28 am
I love Kate-Anne!!
I'd also be up for seeing her back on WIN...
But... I never really have rated her for her dirty talking... so if she is booked in again, I'd hope WIN team could encourage her to widen her dirty words vocab...
... also get her reading some lingerie tales with some exceptionally filthy words...
That will make up for the lower levels :-D

She also (for some reason) regularly covers her tummy up...
Has anyone else notice her do this???
 #18184  by jbd
 Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:10 pm
Just seeing if she responded about another shoot? Could we get her in a maid outfit? Or some silk/satin?
 #18580  by jbd
 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:51 pm
I see she's booked in for next week, just a quick scene WIN suggestion/request for her.

You are snooping around your neighbours house, after they've asked you to look after the house for them while they are away. You look through the hot moms lingerie drawer, finding a silky pair of knickers. Just then the door opens. It's the neighbours daughter you've always had a crush on. She is at first shocked but then turned on as she notices your growing bulge. She offers to model some of the mums sexy lingerie for you. Etc etc.
 #18587  by elliot567
 Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:25 am
I did like Bonnie's "Panty Wanker" scene. How about a clothes/lingerie wank scene where she strips and then gives it to you to use? Perhaps even a challenge video where she first takes off her bra for you to finish into and then makes you cum twice by giving you her panties after?
 #18602  by jbd
 Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:56 pm
Great scene suggestion above.

Could I also request a WIN satin maid outfit? I don't think she's done one yet or get her in satin pyjamas/nightie.

Maybe a scene in a one piece swimsuit?
 #18643  by MLP
 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:28 am
I love Kate-Anne's BoppingBabes vids so hopefully you will film a few new ones of these for us!!
As always, I'd love to see a BB hula hoop vid... (can't wait to see the Penny Lee vid ;))
How about a naked Kate-Anne skipping rope vid? Those lovely big boobs of hers bouncing about :P

I'm sure you will be filming a WIN wet t-shirt vid??? ;)

Would you be up for doing some sort of "messy" content... Oil is an obvious choice... how about something like yogurt or chocolate mousse???
Kate-Anne eating a chocolate mousse while teasing/talking to you the viewer... "accidentally" getting it down on to her cleavage... ending up getting her big tits out and pouring all of the chocolate mousse over them while encouraging you to wank...maybe she licks some off her boobies too... that sort of thing!!! :P

Be great also if you could film an "over the camera boob jiggling" scene...
Kate-Anne instructing me, the viewer, to "lie back, relax, toss yourself off and enjoy..." as she stands over top of you, lifts up her top, leans forward and sways and swings those gorgeous big boobies about right over top of your face, tweaking and playing with her nipples, sitting up straight and bouncing up and down as if she was on top of "me" riding me... etc.. all while encouraging you to wank...
I requested this sort of scene from Cherry the other week but don't think it was filmed :-( fingers crossed this time!! :)

What I really hope for though... as mentioned a few posts back, can we please make sure we encourage Kate-Anne to up her dirty words vocab and use a good variety throughout all of her scenes...!!! Would love to hear her use words like "knob" and "bollocks" etc... :-)