Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] CHERRY BLUSH / TONI LEANNE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25056  by jbd
 Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:25 pm
Suggestion for a scene: Cherry is your cleaner, discovers a drawer full of panties while putting things away. She asks about them, you say they are collected from past conquests, she asks if you have a favourite pair? You say the silk ones, she 'happens' to have a pair on or tries one of the pairs on. She's sees you are excited etc etc. End up cumming on the panties.

Would Cherry do a pegging scene?
 #25158  by kentknight
 Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:11 pm
Cherry looks great with her hair up, so would love to see her dressed formally say, as an office boss, hair up, maybe specs, and white blouse and black skirt, that kind of thing. She calls us into her office because she has noticed us "perving on her" ie trying to look up her skirt. She could take a dominant tone as she is the Boss of the office. She would then "teach us a lesson" by stripping down to her underwear (the smaller the better!) and then making us wank off to her to humiliate us and to teach us who is in charge. She could show us lots of arse shots and make up kiss and lick her arse to show our servitude. This would work well with WIN or USJ. Any variation of this would be good. Cherry is one of your best girls and has an absolute killer body. The more flesh she shows, the better, especially that meaty pussy and those perfect boobs. Thanks. :-)
 #25471  by marklambo
 Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:21 pm
As mentioned previously, if u can get cherry involved in more storyline vids, would be great. I would love to see some stepmom, teacher and a continuation scene from her last "uni lad" vid. If you guys can try getting her to do some virtuals would be great!!
 #25656  by Falstaff
 Thu May 17, 2018 3:33 pm
Seconding the requests for Cherry to do MILF/stepmother fantasies. Could she also do one or two virtual cumshot scenes with her hair down? She has her hair up in almost all of the cumshot scenes she's done (the only one I can see with it down is the wank lesson, where the cumshot is over the desk). Would love to see something like the "Cover My Big Tits" office video where both her face and her breasts are in the frame for the cumshot with her hair down!

Incidentally, would she ever do a cumshot on her backside + back? I'd love a scene set in the bedroom like Samantha Bentley "Cum on Bro" or Sophia Delane "Cock Craving Milf" where Cherry has virtual sex and takes a cumshot on her bum.