Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] CHERRY BLUSH / TONI LEANNE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #20743  by deathr0w
 Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:33 am
There are a couple of new BB clips from Cherry - they are due to go on the site but we've got some new models videos to be published first and a couple of other models who haven't been on for a while. :)
 #21109  by dq8203
 Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:49 am
Would love to see her do an under towel massage jerk-off scene with spunk all over her tits at the end.

Some more of the vigorous jerk off instruction type videos on the stunt cocks.

Also a nurse one where the patient has premature ejac issues and she tells him to wank off while she demonstrates using her tits round a stunt cock the speed he should be doing it, in front of him over her desk. Then at the end when she's saying he's done brilliant and he's allowed to cum.. she comes round the front of her desk onto her knees to let him blow his load over her tits. (Or face but I'm not sure she does face cumshots)
 #21213  by steven
 Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:38 am
dq8203 wrote:Would love to see her do an under towel massage jerk-off scene with spunk all over her tits at the end.

Some more of the vigorous jerk off instruction type videos on the stunt cocks.

Also a nurse one where the patient has premature ejac issues and she tells him to wank off while she demonstrates using her tits round a stunt cock the speed he should be doing it, in front of him over her desk. Then at the end when she's saying he's done brilliant and he's allowed to cum.. she comes round the front of her desk onto her knees to let him blow his load over her tits. (Or face but I'm not sure she does face cumshots)

I'll try to do a scene as close as this as possible, but unless she has changed her mind, she doesn't do any virtual scenes, including cumshots.