Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] CHERRY BLUSH / TONI LEANNE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #18491  by MLP
 Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:53 am
Another absolutely superb BB scene from Cherry today!!

Really looking forward to seeing what gets filmed with her over the next few days... :-)

Would be absolutely great to see a wet t-shirt scene from Cherry :-)
Would also really love to see Cherry do a BoppingBabes hula hoop vid :-)

Be great also if you could film an "over the camera boob jiggling" scene... Cherry instructing the viewer to "lie back, relax, toss yourself off and enjoy..." as she stands over top of you, lifts up her top, leans forward and sways and swings those gorgeous big boobies about right over top of your face :-D

What I really hope for though... can we please make sure we encourage Cherry to continue to use a good variety of dirty words throughout all of her scenes...!!! (as talked about in this thread viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3532).
 #18492  by admin
 Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:17 pm
MLP wrote:Another absolutely superb BB scene from Cherry today!!

Really looking forward to seeing what gets filmed with her over the next few days... :-) Me too ... :D :D :D

Would be absolutely great to see a wet t-shirt scene from Cherry :-) This WILL happen! :D :D :D
Would also really love to see Cherry do a BoppingBabes hula hoop vid :-) Im sure this can happen too! :D :D :D

Be great also if you could film an "over the camera boob jiggling" scene... Cherry instructing the viewer to "lie back, relax, toss yourself off and enjoy..." as she stands over top of you, lifts up her top, leans forward and sways and swings those gorgeous big boobies about right over top of your face :-D We will try for this one ;)

What I really hope for though... can we please make sure we encourage Cherry to continue to use a good variety of dirty words throughout all of her scenes...!!! (as talked about in this thread viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3532). Done!