Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] LUCY ALEXANDRA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #1151  by admin
 Sat May 21, 2011 9:57 pm
Edibas wrote:A really beautiful girl. She did videos for watchingyouwank and has her own site now. But I'd love to see her on WIN.

http://www.lucyalexandra.com
http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=lucy26

I tried to get lucy in for a shoot over a year ago, all did not go according to plan but what i can say is if there is enough support i'm willing to try again.

So If you want Lucy to be on WIN then make your noise now and i'll see what i can do :)
 #1152  by Edibas
 Sat May 21, 2011 11:03 pm
lee wrote:I tried to get lucy in for a shoot over a year ago, all did not go according to plan but what i can say is if there is enough support i'm willing to try again.

So If you want Lucy to be on WIN then make your noise now and i'll see what i can do :)

*making noise* ;-)

BTW: Lee, I've send you a message yesterday. If you haven't done it yet, would be cool if you check your inbox when you have time. :-)
 #1159  by admin
 Sun May 22, 2011 9:52 am
Edibas wrote:
lee wrote:I tried to get lucy in for a shoot over a year ago, all did not go according to plan but what i can say is if there is enough support i'm willing to try again.

*making noise* ;-)

BTW: Lee, I've send you a message yesterday. If you haven't done it yet, would be cool if you check your inbox when you have time. :-)

I have read your message, i've just replied - Thanks :D
 #1814  by Edibas
 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:22 pm
Any (hopefully positive :P) developments on this front?
 #2631  by passby
 Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:37 pm
still hopeful that she should grace us some day 8-)