Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] LUCY ALEXANDRA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #5971  by admin
 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:38 pm
schmoo wrote:Lucy Alexandra hey.. cool! Big boobs! I therefore would love any of my three office scenes, as suggested in my thread:

http://www.wankbb.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1892

Failing that, as nurse, as per my scene idea in this thread:

http://www.wankbb.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1674

Noted, i'll see what i can get done :)
 #6084  by mikelabranga
 Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:16 pm
Another suggested scene for the beautiful Lucy Alexandra

"The Naked Plumber"

Lucy knocks on your door. Upon opening the door, she says, "Hi I'm Lucy from W.I.N. Plumbing and Rooter, I'm here to fix your plumbing problems."

She is wearing a generic baseball cap, tight shirt, and blue short shorts with a belt of tools and running shoes. As she walks in, she says:

"Sorry for being late, business is so good that customers keep calling me back because of the same problems over and over again. I always go back but there never seems to be anything wrong. Anyway, let's see what's wrong with your plumbing."

The scene follows Lucy as she walks around the house into the kitchen. The camera gets a good shot of her wonderful ass as this happens. She bends down and opens the cabinet doors into the kitchen sink. After some fidgeting, she stands up and takes off her tool belt, then goes back to work some more. After a little longer, she stands up again and says: "This shirt is starting to get in the way. You don't mind if I take it off, do you?" Lucy takes off her shirt, revealing a black bra and goes back to work.

"Okay I think we got this fixed here. Let's go on to the next problem." The camera follows Lucy as she goes to the bathroom sink. Again she bends down and opens the cabinet doors into the sink to work. After a little work, she stands up and says: "Now my shorts are getting in the way. I gotta take them off too." She takes off her shorts to revealing matching black boy shorts underwear. She bends down and goes back to work. Not too long after she bends down she stands back up and says: "This looks like it's going to be messy. I can't get my clothes dirty. I'm going to have to take off my bra and panties." Lucy then takes her bra off and shimmies out of her panties then gets on all fours to go back to work.

After a minute of that position, she gets on her back to get a good look at the pipes and spreads her legs a little while she works.

Finally, after she is done she stands up, says: "Okay I think we're all done here." The camera follows her as she picks up her underwear, her shirt/shorts she left in the kitchen, and while she puts everything back on. "I'll send you the bill in the mail. Call me if there's any other problems. Thanks for your business!"

Let me know what you think of this one, Lee. I'd like to see this one along with the sister stockings fantasy I wrote earlier :D
 #6087  by Dionysus
 Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:05 am
mikelabranga wrote:"The Naked Plumber"

*snip*

Let me know what you think of this one, Lee.

Well I'm not Lee, but I do like this one. If I may though (assuming no objections for mikelabranga or Lee/Lucy), I'd like to suggest a small alteration/extension to the scene as, as it currently stands, the ending is a bit unsatisfying to me. Perhaps instead the viewer is one of those customers that Lucy has had to make multiple trips to, but unlike the others where there's nothing wrong, the viewer is actually sabotaging his plumbing to get Lucy to visit again and again. Maybe this is her third or fourth visit to the viewer's home in a very short span of time so she wonders if the pipes are just terrible and need to be replaced (they don't appear to to her) or if something more devious is happening. At the end, after she's completed the work and is getting up to get dressed, she discovers the true reason she keeps coming back to the same location as the viewer is too distracted to properly hide his "excitement" from her (the pants he's wearing this time, or his hand placement, are inadequate in hiding his erection). With the truth now literally staring her in the face, Lucy offers to "clean the gunk" out of one more "pipe" in the house for such a loyal customer by giving him a handjob/blowjob.

Anyway, just a thought on how to create/provide a more satisfying ending (to me - maybe others are happier with the way it was originally written, which is fine). Otherwise, I like the scenario/suggestion by mikelabranga.
 #6088  by Dionysus
 Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:35 am
Here's my scene idea for Lucy (if there's still space in the shoot - if not I'm sure this would work for another model in the future, if you like it):

Hero For A Day
Plot: The viewer is a little-known professional athlete that just had the best day of his career - his play won a tournament/championship for his team (scored the winning goal, made the final basket, whatever). Now, instead of being a no-name player he's signing autographs for tons of fans and giving dozens of interviews after the game. Finally, he makes his way into the locker room to shower before heading off to join his teammates at a different location to continue celebrating their victory.

While drying off, however, he is suddenly startled by an attractive female reporter rounding the corner looking for him. She's alone (so either a newspaper or internet reporter - no video camera for tv), slipped past security to get into the locker room, and now has accidentally found the player she was looking for standing there nude. Embarrassed, she retreats/turns her back as the viewer wraps himself up in the towel. The reporter apologizes and then the two conduct a quick interview; but it is obvious they are both distracted by the circumstances of their meeting (he catches her looking at the area covered by the towel more than his face and she notices him checking her out as well as she's wearing some rather flattering/revealing clothing).

As the two are about to part ways, the viewer, filled with confidence from the day's happenings, "accidentally" drops his towel, but makes no effort to pick it back up. The reporter is embarrassed for a second but she quickly realizes the player's action was intentional. Pleased with what she sees, the reporter asks if he'd mind giving her a "locker room exclusive".

Costume: Something that looks like either a professional or semi-professional reporter. A blouse that shows cleavage, skirt, and heels would certainly do the trick; but anything you think fits the scene is fine.

Further Details: The extent of sexual activity that constitutes the "locker room exclusive" is up to you, though virtual sex of some sort would be preferable. A blowjob would be a fitting alternative. Either way, as I've mentioned in other scene suggestions, a facial or oral cumshot that drips over the model's chin and chest (such as in Nikita's "Help Me Brother") are always well received by this poster.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the suggested scene and, if it doesn't make it into the Lucy shoot, you consider it for a future date/model.
 #6092  by mikelabranga
 Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:31 pm
Dionysus wrote:
mikelabranga wrote:"The Naked Plumber"

*snip*

Let me know what you think of this one, Lee.

Well I'm not Lee, but I do like this one. If I may though (assuming no objections for mikelabranga or Lee/Lucy), I'd like to suggest a small alteration/extension to the scene as, as it currently stands, the ending is a bit unsatisfying to me. Perhaps instead the viewer is one of those customers that Lucy has had to make multiple trips to, but unlike the others where there's nothing wrong, the viewer is actually sabotaging his plumbing to get Lucy to visit again and again. Maybe this is her third or fourth visit to the viewer's home in a very short span of time so she wonders if the pipes are just terrible and need to be replaced (they don't appear to to her) or if something more devious is happening. At the end, after she's completed the work and is getting up to get dressed, she discovers the true reason she keeps coming back to the same location as the viewer is too distracted to properly hide his "excitement" from her (the pants he's wearing this time, or his hand placement, are inadequate in hiding his erection). With the truth now literally staring her in the face, Lucy offers to "clean the gunk" out of one more "pipe" in the house for such a loyal customer by giving him a handjob/blowjob.

Anyway, just a thought on how to create/provide a more satisfying ending (to me - maybe others are happier with the way it was originally written, which is fine). Otherwise, I like the scenario/suggestion by mikelabranga.

I definitely like the "clean the gunk part" addition to this if possible (smacks my head for not thinking of it earlier). It would be a nice satisfying ending if Lucy is up for it. Otherwise seeing her taking her clothes off one by one, working while naked then putting her clothes back on would be a nice scene.
 #6111  by admin
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:56 pm
We had to use today's shoot with Lucy as a test for our new camera guy so although these scenes above haven't been done, Lucy will be back in a couple of weeks, I'm sure you will be pleased with what we got today though ;)

"3 Minute Wank Challenge"
snapshot20120117183437.jpg
snapshot20120117183507.jpg

"DVD Delivery"
snapshot20120117183608.jpg
snapshot20120117183735.jpg
snapshot20120117183834.jpg
snapshot20120117183937.jpg

"Wank With Lucy"
snapshot20120117184044.jpg
snapshot20120117184102.jpg

"My Sisters A Callgirl"