Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] LUCY ALEXANDRA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6114  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:23 pm
*bows down to Lee* The second and fourth scenes (DVD Delivery and My Sister's A Callgirl) look especially good. Between these previews and the one for Natalia from yesterday I have to say these may have been amongst the best first two days on the job someone could have (lucky new WIN employees, lol). Beautiful models and it looks like great scenes. Can't wait to see them posted.
 #6118  by mikelabranga
 Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:18 am
looking forward to the "DVD Delivery" too; hopefully that goes live soon.

when Lucy comes back and you have time, Lee have her do some of our suggestions please! Dionysus and I will work on conjuring some new ones for Kloe Kane! :D
 #6119  by Dionysus
 Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:26 pm
mikelabranga wrote: Dionysus and I will work on conjuring some new ones for Kloe Kane! :D

lol - I appreciate the vote of confidence. It's always nice to hear that people like your ideas. As to Kloe though, I've already posted three suggestions for her specifically (and half a dozen or more for models in general recently), so combining that with what some others have suggested for her shoot I think she's covered for now. That said, she does have the two dates in February as well coming up,as well so more suggestions can't hurt if other individuals want to make them.

For my part, however, I'm focusing on helping the staff locate some new faces for the site at the moment. Over the last few days/week I've looked over what appears to be every UK model on Purestorm that's been active since the 8th (dozens, if not a few hundred). I'll probably post another group later today, but most of the profiles I collected of who I think could be good additions to the site (and haven't already posted) are "wildcards" that list nude and topless without any real mention of their interest/disinterest in adult work.

As for scene suggestions, I'll post any that jump out at me, but I'll probably hold back for now until Lee posts who the next models to shoot are after Kloe on the 22nd. Then, depending on who they are and what I think they'd be good at, I'll post some more model-specific suggestions :) .
 #6160  by Dionysus
 Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:44 pm
lee wrote:Just a quick thank you to you Dionysus (and everyone else) for taking the time to go through so many models and make so many suggestions, hopefully i can get a few of em! ;)

Not a problem, Lee - just doing what I can to help out. I've still got quite a few more models to post, but they're mostly of the "wildcard" variety (there's a few that have some "adult" experience and listed preferences though). Still, I'll see about posting another batch later today.

On a related note, I realize many of them likely haven't even had the time to respond back yet, but has even one of the models I've posted so far replied back with at least some interest in shooting for the site? I'd love to find out that that I had a hand in bringing even one model to the site, even if my contribution was minor (I mean you contact them, trade emails, arrange shoots, do the shoots, pay them, edit the videos, post the videos, etc - you do all the hard work, I just post their profile and say "maybe you should check her out"). I mean obviously I hope they all they would end up on the site someday, but even just one would make me happy :lol: .
 #6290  by Thondervult
 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:00 pm
Wow! Lucy's "My Sister's a Hooker" scene was absolutely filthy and I loved it!

One thing - is the WIN stunt cock broken? The last few cumshot scenes have ended with a bit of a sickly dribble rather than the big healthy squirts we prefer :twisted:
 #6292  by admin
 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:38 pm
Thondervult wrote:Wow! Lucy's "My Sister's a Hooker" scene was absolutely filthy and I loved it!

One thing - is the WIN stunt cock broken? The last few cumshot scenes have ended with a bit of a sickly dribble rather than the big healthy squirts we prefer :twisted:

Yeah, last few scenes with it, it has struggled, so I've been in the "lab" making some new ejaculation tubing, so i've got 3 new dildos coming tomorrow morning (Hopefully i can use the new cocks on Charlie's shoot tomorrow) ... you should be very pleased with the new dicks lol

So i done quite alot of testing on the new ejaculation and it's cumtastic to say the least. I've used wider tubing so i can get more cum out of the end! :)
 #6293  by Dionysus
 Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:56 am
lee wrote:
Thondervult wrote:Wow! Lucy's "My Sister's a Hooker" scene was absolutely filthy and I loved it!

i done quite alot of testing on the new ejaculation and it's cumtastic to say the least. I've used wider tubing so i can get more cum out of the end! :)

Excellent - I agree with Thondervult on both counts (Lucy's scene was quite good); and it's good to hear you're pretty sure you've figured out a solution to the cum problem, Lee. I can't wait to see the models covered in a greater amount of cum in the future :).
 #6388  by mikelabranga
 Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:51 pm
"Valentine's Day Help"

Lucy is sitting on the couch watching TV (she is wearing a regular T-shirt and jeans), when you, her little brother, finally arrive home.

"Oh you're home. Hey, little bro, it's Valentine's Day, did you remember to get your girlfriend a gift? I know she tells you that she doesn't want anything, but trust me, girls really like it when you get them stuff on Valentine's Day."

"Oh, you didn't get anything. You bumbling idiot. Well don't just stand there. Go out right now and buy something!"

The camera quickly turns to black while stating: "2 hours later"

"Well, what did you get for her? What? You bought her lingerie? I'm surprised and a little creeped out. I'm actually a little impressed that you were able to go into a store like that and get what you liked. But you're also a huge bumbling idiot. How do you know her size? Little bro, if you bought the wrong size for your girlfriend it'll make her feel fat or too skinny. *Lucy then sighs* Well, looks like I'm going to have to bail you out again. Give me that bag. I think I'm the same size as her, I'll try them on and show you how they look, just to make sure everything fits, okay?"

Lucy leaves the room to try on the first set of lingerie, then as she continues trying on new lingerie, instead of leaving the room, she finds it easier to just change while her little brother is watching. After all, time is of the essence, and Valentine's Day is ending soon.

Suggested lingerie: Lucy with that black garter+belt and stockings that she had on for the DVD Post Delivery video. :D

Thanks Lee!