Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] LUCY ALEXANDRA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6416  by donmarek
 Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:49 pm
An idea for Lucy Tomorrow:

"Hands on Sex-ed"

Lucy plays the teacher in this scene (possibly wearing a tight sweater with a tight skirt and stockings along with glasses, to add to it) and she is teaching a sex-ed course. Because you have missed so many classes she forced you to stay after school to make up the classes you've missed. She says how disappointed she is in you missing her classes recently because you are her favorite student. She goes on to say that because you've missed so many classes she is going to have to make this a hands-on class so you can understand truly understand human sexuality and anatomy...
From that point she begins to slowly strip out of her sweater and then skirt while making remarks about how shy you (the viewer) looks, and tells you not to be so shy and that this is very natural. She then tells you to take your pants off and show your cock, so that the foreplay lesson can begin. You shyly oblige as she kneels down to hold your cock and begins rubbing it and blowing it saying things like "See, doesn't that feel good?", "Thats a good boy", "have you ever had a girl do this for you?" or "God, I love young college dick!" As she continues she gets horny and her dirty talk gets filthier and finally she tells you to lay down so she can teach you the final "lesson" of the class. As she straddles you and virtually fucks you cowgirl style. The scene ends with her having you cum in her mouth, then her telling you along the lines of "practice makes perfect" and that she's looking forward to your twos next hands-on lesson...

I'm not sure if Lucy would be into a penetration scene, but I thought she would be phenomenal at it and always wanted to see the virtual sex idea put into a teacher scene, it was done really well with Natalia Forrest's scene. Once again, great work! Keep the awesome videos coming and thanks for hearing me out!
 #6418  by admin
 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:11 pm
donmarek wrote:An idea for Lucy Tomorrow:

"Hands on Sex-ed"

Lucy plays the teacher in this scene (possibly wearing a tight sweater with a tight skirt and stockings along with glasses, to add to it) and she is teaching a sex-ed course. Because you have missed so many classes she forced you to stay after school to make up the classes you've missed. She says how disappointed she is in you missing her classes recently because you are her favorite student. She goes on to say that because you've missed so many classes she is going to have to make this a hands-on class so you can understand truly understand human sexuality and anatomy...
From that point she begins to slowly strip out of her sweater and then skirt while making remarks about how shy you (the viewer) looks, and tells you not to be so shy and that this is very natural. She then tells you to take your pants off and show your cock, so that the foreplay lesson can begin. You shyly oblige as she kneels down to hold your cock and begins rubbing it and blowing it saying things like "See, doesn't that feel good?", "Thats a good boy", "have you ever had a girl do this for you?" or "God, I love young college dick!" As she continues she gets horny and her dirty talk gets filthier and finally she tells you to lay down so she can teach you the final "lesson" of the class. As she straddles you and virtually fucks you cowgirl style. The scene ends with her having you cum in her mouth, then her telling you along the lines of "practice makes perfect" and that she's looking forward to your twos next hands-on lesson...

I'm not sure if Lucy would be into a penetration scene, but I thought she would be phenomenal at it and always wanted to see the virtual sex idea put into a teacher scene, it was done really well with Natalia Forrest's scene. Once again, great work! Keep the awesome videos coming and thanks for hearing me out!

I think this can be done easy enough, Lucy is doing penetration/dildo scenes tomorrow so all should be well :D
 #6439  by donmarek
 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:07 pm
lee wrote:

"Hands on Sex-ed"

*snip*

I think this can be done easy enough, Lucy is doing penetration/dildo scenes tomorrow so all should be well :D

Awesome to hear, you're the best Lee! Any chance of a preview of what was shot with Lucy? :D
 #6461  by admin
 Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:21 pm
donmarek wrote:
lee wrote:

"Hands on Sex-ed"

*snip*

Awesome to hear, you're the best Lee! Any chance of a preview of what was shot with Lucy? :D

There are a couple of Handycam scenes but here are the main scenes ...... sorry for the delay ;)

"Sisters Webcam"
snapshot20120225171331.jpg
snapshot20120225171346.jpg

"Please CUM On My Face"
snapshot20120225172452.jpg
snapshot20120225172843.jpg

"Daytime Fun"
snapshot20120225173243.jpg
snapshot20120225173328.jpg

"Sex Ed Tutor"
snapshot20120225173345.jpg
snapshot20120225173351.jpg

"A Quick Shower"
snapshot20120225173732.jpg
snapshot20120225173815.jpg
 #6463  by Thondervult
 Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:21 pm
Lucy has rapidly become one of my favourites on the site. She seems like a bundle of fun in her new behind the scenes clip and she displays a manic energy coupled with a filthy imagination in her scenes.

I'm really looking forward to her new stuff! :D
 #6471  by Dionysus
 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm
lee wrote:Great stuff, glad you both like Lucy, she really is a bubbly character off cam too and i'm glad you can see that in the BTS clip ... bw Lucy will be a regular on the site probably shooting once a month (ish) ;)

I think that's news we all like to hear, Lee. I have to agree with the others that she definitely seems to be one of the more energetic/enthusiastic models on the site. I look forward to seeing more of her work appear on WIN in the near future (not just from her most recent shoot, but future film sessions as well). Credit to both Lucy and your crew for some very enjoyable scenes :D