Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] GEORGIE LYALL

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25950  by jbd
 Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:55 pm
Steph wrote:
jbd wrote:Screens or it didn't happen :D

WIN.Still004.jpg

Wahoo. Cheers. Can't wait to see it.
 #26323  by Falstaff
 Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:50 pm
Georgie's latest video, "Fuck My Big Tits," is seriously one of the best videos you've ever done. Georgie's sex appeal is unreal and she plays it with such enthusiasm. The angle throughout is perfect: being able to see the dildo move back and forth between her breasts as she plays with them while also being able to see her face is the biggest turn-on. And the cumshot is perfect too; I know there was a post a few weeks ago complaining about fake cumshots, but here I think it looked very real and so sexy between Georgie's cleavage. And her face is visible for it! Amazing video, keep up the great work!
 #26324  by deathr0w
 Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:58 pm
Falstaff wrote:Georgie's latest video, "Fuck My Big Tits," is seriously one of the best videos you've ever done. Georgie's sex appeal is unreal and she plays it with such enthusiasm. The angle throughout is perfect: being able to see the dildo move back and forth between her breasts as she plays with them while also being able to see her face is the biggest turn-on. And the cumshot is perfect too; I know there was a post a few weeks ago complaining about fake cumshots, but here I think it looked very real and so sexy between Georgie's cleavage. And her face is visible for it! Amazing video, keep up the great work!

Thanks for the feedback! - Glad you like the scene and the cumshot! We've got a lot more great scenes to come from Georgie!
 #26899  by mixersmix
 Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:28 pm
Become such a massive fan of hers over the past couple months, her accent is sexy as hell and Love how good she is, were there any plans to get her back?
 #26901  by deathr0w
 Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:01 am
mixersmix wrote:Become such a massive fan of hers over the past couple months, her accent is sexy as hell and Love how good she is, were there any plans to get her back?

We're in the process of sorting out another shoot :D
 #26903  by mixersmix
 Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:22 pm
deathr0w wrote:
mixersmix wrote:Become such a massive fan of hers over the past couple months, her accent is sexy as hell and Love how good she is, were there any plans to get her back?

We're in the process of sorting out another shoot :D

Brilliant, can't Wait