Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] GEORGIE LYALL

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25864  by jbd
 Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:47 pm
These look great. Cheers for the quick turnaround.
 #25869  by mixersmix
 Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:40 am
Please I beg you get her in some leather clothing or over the knee boots
 #25878  by mixersmix
 Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:26 pm
Steph wrote:
mixersmix wrote:Please I beg you get her in some leather clothing or over the knee boots

WIN.Still004.jpg

Oh my......thats so hot :)
 #25883  by mikelabranga
 Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:04 pm
amazing screens!

only other requests i could ask for (maybe she needs to come back for another 4 day shoot soon) is:

english teaching lessons
real estate agent (with camera following her around the house as she slowly loses a piece of clothing each section of the house due to the “heat”)
 #25889  by mixersmix
 Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:52 am
mikelabranga wrote:amazing screens!

only other requests i could ask for (maybe she needs to come back for another 4 day shoot soon) is:

english teaching lessons
real estate agent (with camera following her around the house as she slowly loses a piece of clothing each section of the house due to the “heat”)

Oh I love that Idea of the real estate agent
 #25890  by mikelabranga
 Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:39 am
scene will work better with Ms. Lyall wearing a skirt and stockings, so that when we go "upstairs" she goes first and we get some upskirt action too :)
 #25898  by Gingerhead
 Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:09 pm
mikelabranga wrote:amazing screens!

english teaching lessons

We did shoot this today :) We couldn't 'follow' her around the house as our sets aren't really set up for that! But we did have her as an estate agent who looses her clothes as the heating won't turn off ;)

estate agent 1.jpg
estate agent 3.jpg
estate agent 4.jpg
estate agent 2.jpg