Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [DBJ][BB] BONNIE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29031  by jbd
 Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:14 pm
Could you get her in some satin panties? Would she do a pegging scene?
 #29033  by samloan58
 Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:39 pm
You guys should try out the "Domination Gone Wrong" scene idea with Bonnie along with the outfit she wore in "I'm the Boss". Would be amazing!
 #29036  by deathr0w
 Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:27 am
samloan58 wrote:You guys should try out the "Domination Gone Wrong" scene idea with Bonnie along with the outfit she wore in "I'm the Boss". Would be amazing!

Have you got a link to the "Domination Gone Wrong" scene so we have an idea of what scene you're referring to?
 #29065  by samloan58
 Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:49 pm
deathr0w wrote:
samloan58 wrote:You guys should try out the "Domination Gone Wrong" scene idea with Bonnie along with the outfit she wore in "I'm the Boss". Would be amazing!

Have you got a link to the "Domination Gone Wrong" scene so we have an idea of what scene you're referring to?

Here's the full idea posted on the Scene Suggestions thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5411
 #29088  by Steph
 Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:41 am
samloan58 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

Here's the full idea posted on the Scene Suggestions thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5411

We didn't manage to shot this with Bonnie but we do have more shoots coming up so let me know if you want it shot with any of the upcoming models :?:
 #29280  by deathr0w
 Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:22 pm
laxtheman wrote:Hi, did Bonnie shoot more vr scenes and when can we expect the next?

Bonnie did a couple of VR scenes - There was an issue with the stills from that shoot so I haven't got any promo clips to share from the VR cotnent.