Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [DBJ][BB] BONNIE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26400  by kentknight
 Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:37 am
samloan58 wrote:I loved Bonnie's "I'm the Boss" video. Wondering if we can get some scenes with a similar outfit as in that video.

I agree that would be good!!!
 #26465  by M0gs
 Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:56 pm
What are her levels? Would she be open to the possibility of playing with the stunt cock and cumshots? Hehe :-P
 #26564  by marklambo
 Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:52 am
I quite like the nurse scenes u recently put out which features bj and virtuals. Can u try this with bonnie (can u try asking her about the virtuals?)

Also can u shoot stepmom, teacher and a scene where she has some naughty fun with her son's friend. I would love overall if you can please ask her if she would do virtuals and masturbation scenes she did previously for u and other sites. Thanks!
 #26599  by samloan58
 Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:06 pm
Wow, those look great. Is there a planned scene with her in PVC and boots in a second shoot?
 #26606  by kentknight
 Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:00 am
These look great! I, for one, am glad she doesn't do the plastic cock stuff (I hate those!) this kind of teasing is what she is so good at, and why she is one of my favourite girls! x