Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] AXA JAY

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #22906  by kentknight
 Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:11 am
Brilliant! Axa has the best nipples on the net! (please make the most of them while you have the chance?) Lots of shots taken from below her (kneeling at her feet) looking up at her. Those tits look amazing from that view, especially when her nipples are erect (which is always!) I can't wait to see her shoot. Great result from you and your team to get this one over the line! Keep up the good work! x
 #23039  by kentknight
 Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 am
Steph wrote:Keep the suggestions coming

I would love to see Axa as the office Boss. She could wear a blouse and skirt. She notices that we (the viewer) is always looking at her (would be nice is she said "perving on me" a few times) She tells us that we are distracted by her body, always trying to look up her skirt and staring at her tits, and this is causing us to get no work done. In order to resolve it she is going to make us wank off every morning to get it out of our system to stop us feeling horny. She makes us kneel down in front of her (pulls skirt up, ovens legs wide nice upskirt shots ) and undoes blouse and pulls her tits out over her bra) she can say things like, go on, drool over me you perv, while you wank yourself off over me" ..she finishes by saying we have to report to her every morning before the other staff arrive, to wank off for her so that we will get some work done. I would love to see Axa do this scenario, but feel free to use it with any of your other models. xx
 #23042  by Steph
 Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:51 am
kentknight wrote:
Steph wrote:Keep the suggestions coming

I would love to see Axa as the office Boss. She could wear a blouse and skirt. She notices that we (the viewer) is always looking at her (would be nice is she said "perving on me" a few times) She tells us that we are distracted by her body, always trying to look up her skirt and staring at her tits, and this is causing us to get no work done. In order to resolve it she is going to make us wank off every morning to get it out of our system to stop us feeling horny. She makes us kneel down in front of her (pulls skirt up, ovens legs wide nice upskirt shots ) and undoes blouse and pulls her tits out over her bra) she can say things like, go on, drool over me you perv, while you wank yourself off over me" ..she finishes by saying we have to report to her every morning before the other staff arrive, to wank off for her so that we will get some work done. I would love to see Axa do this scenario, but feel free to use it with any of your other models. xx

Great suggestion, I'll pass it along to Ste :-)