Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [BB][DBJ][USJ] KATIE LOUISE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29451  by deathr0w
 Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:42 pm
wmws wrote:Are you getting her in for another shoot soon?

Katie is a regular on the sites, we've got some new BB clips and plenty of VR content still to come. When we've run out of content we'll look at getting her back in :D
 #29652  by headmaster
 Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:50 pm
Steph wrote:
slickrick123 wrote:As per the shooting schedule, is Katie going to be doing win aswell??

Katie doesn't shoot the levels required for WIN

It's funny that she doesn't do JOI but was willing to talk absolute filth on Lingerie Tales! I saw you put a couple of these on the WIN site so if you do get her back in, please get her to read out some more stories. Happy to write some if required ;) And maybe get her to read it off an autocue rather than paper so she's looking right into the camera...
 #29888  by TheMiz
 Tue May 05, 2020 1:13 pm
I really enjoyed her latest video. The lingerie was very sexy. Is Katie willing to shoot more explicit content for future videos? Maybe for WIN? It's such a shame she keeps covering her pretty pussy. I would very much like to see more of her in the future.
 #29894  by deathr0w
 Thu May 07, 2020 1:40 pm
TheMiz wrote:I really enjoyed her latest video. The lingerie was very sexy. Is Katie willing to shoot more explicit content for future videos? Maybe for WIN? It's such a shame she keeps covering her pretty pussy. I would very much like to see more of her in the future.

Thanks for the feedback on the scenes! Katie always bring some great lingerie to the shoots! We work with her fairly often so if anything changes with her levels I'm sure she'll let us know! :)
 #30574  by touri
 Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:33 am
deathr0w wrote:
TheMiz wrote:I really enjoyed her latest video. The lingerie was very sexy. Is Katie willing to shoot more explicit content for future videos? MayIbe for WIN? It's such a shame she keeps covering her pretty pussy. I would very much like to see more of her in the future.

Thanks for the feedback on the scenes! Katie always bring some great lingerie to the shoots! We work with her fairly often so if anything changes with her levels I'm sure she'll let us know! :)

Is there any chance of getting her back?
 #30575  by deathr0w
 Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:17 pm
touri wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
TheMiz wrote:I really enjoyed her latest video. The lingerie was very sexy. Is Katie willing to shoot more explicit content for future videos? MayIbe for WIN? It's such a shame she keeps covering her pretty pussy. I would very much like to see more of her in the future.

Is there any chance of getting her back?

We'll probably be able to get her back in the future, but at the moment she's living out in Dubai.