Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [BB][DBJ][USJ] KATIE LOUISE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24873  by deathr0w
 Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:12 am
marklambo wrote:Hope u can shoot all my above requests and integrate the ideas to dbj if that's all she's shooting.

Kaite was unable to make the shoot today , but she'll be here Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week :D

We'll use the requests if possible :D
 #24894  by Gingerhead
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:53 pm
Here are the screenshots from Katie's first day!
black vest 1.jpg
black vest 2.jpg
blue dbj 1.jpg
blue dbj 2.jpg
college 1.jpg
college 2.jpg
tartan kt 1.jpg
tartan kt 2.jpg
velvet 1.jpg
velvet 2.jpg

Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:
If she did a nurse scene for BB that would be awesome - in the light blue one. slow tease, maybe denying a bit by doing her uniform back up once or twice!! Also maybe (bit weird) if the collar was up,

We also shot this request today in the blue nurse uniform.

nurse 1.jpg
nurse 2.jpg
 #24934  by mixersmix
 Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:58 am
Not gonna lie, I am really hoping for some leather shoots, weather it be boots, jackets or skirts. Hope you guys will make it happen :)
 #24936  by Gingerhead
 Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:45 am
mixersmix wrote:Not gonna lie, I am really hoping for some leather shoots, weather it be boots, jackets or skirts. Hope you guys will make it happen :)

Katie has finished shooting now, we will shoot some more leather for you with the next model due in next week- Sophia Delane, if you would like to post on her thread any requests you would like for her scenes we will try and make them happen for you :)