Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [BB][DBJ][USJ] KATIE LOUISE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #15632  by django21
 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:13 pm
deathr0w wrote:Let us know any requests for new scenes. Katie will be back shooting for us at the start of January 2016 :D

Like to see her do some blowies like Dolly :D
 #15635  by wmws
 Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:36 am
These are all my requests (all for DBJ):

1. French maid outfit. Add an upskirt/pantyshot here and there (i understand it is not the main focus like USJ)
2. Naked Apron/sideboob
3. Open bathrobe nipple slips. I would love for her to not wear panties as well but I dunno if she does that. After all nobody wears panties in the bath ;) Similar to Charlie Rose's bath scene with no panties.
Last edited by wmws on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
 #15637  by steven
 Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:17 am
Thanks for the requests, She doesn't do the dirty talk/JOI so we couldn't put her on WIN anyway unfortunately and I'm pretty certain she wouldn't do the cock/virtual scenes...but any outfit/scenario ideas are welcome. She does implied nude so having her without knickers should be fine :)
 #15657  by wmws
 Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:23 am
For a couple of the scenes can you ask her to do "accidental"/embarrassed downblouse/nipslip? I feel like she is more naturally sweet and bashful and it would fit her better.
Last edited by wmws on Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #15794  by wmws
 Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:01 am
Did you guys forget to post the locker room video? It has been on the photo preview for a long time now.