Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] NIKITA LAW

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #3377  by Thondervult
 Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:56 pm
Brother's Deal - a really fiery performance from Nikita to bring her batch of new scenes to a brillant end!

My heart sank when the first blast of WIN sauce hit her on the arm but you managed to get her face in the end, Lee. I bet you're always the last one to get picked for the pub darts team, though! :lol:

I can't get over the jump in quality with her scenes - for me, some of the girls never really get out of 1st gear in front of the camera while Nikita goes screaming down the motorway with her wheels on fire - no one else comes close to her level of kinky fun.

Thanks again Lee and the WIN team! :D
 #4043  by promo30
 Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:44 am
I would like to see a sleeping facial. Preferably a little brother facial. I think that if Nikita woke up and found out that her little brother came on her face she would chase him in the house naked and covered in cum. It would be really cool if mom caught her chasing her brother.
 #4441  by oldmummysboy
 Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:30 pm
lee wrote:Nikita is shooting today so we will hopefully be able to produce all 3 scenes requested by Thondervult, sister's wedding day and a few more??

What about Nikita dressed as a hot little school girl foot fetish POV scene?

Nikita in a slutty school girl uniform just finished school... she is tired and her feet hurt.. She ask's if she can stay by her neighbors house until her parents come home and ask's if it's ok she takes her shoes and socks off because her feet are all hot and bothered... she puts them on the table and notices that I keep looking at them...

She noticing that I keep staring at them and realizes I have a foot fetish so she confronts me about it, she tells me that if I buy her fags for her and don't tell her parents she would let me worship her feet and be wanked off by her..., So then proceeds to let me worship her feet and smell them and be wanked off by her before her parents come home.

I would love something like this...
 #6905  by Dionysus
 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:36 pm
Ack, just noticed Nikita's shooting tomorrow! While I'm thrilled at the news I'm also saddened I didn't notice this earlier (been fairly busy this past week). I'll try and work up a few ideas in the next couple of hours, but even then I doubt Lee would have much time to look over them before the shoot :(. That said, here's a few things I'd love to see included somewhere in the new scenes:

1) Her hair in pigtails
2) Virtual cowgirl sex
3) I'd LOVE a daddy/daughter scene (preferably one where she plays innocent/naive)
4) A scene where she goes from reluctant/uninterested to curious to excited and horny (like her development in "Help Me Brother")
5) A blowjob scene much like today's update with Anna Joy but from a first person/PoV perspective instead. A cumshot being included would be amazing as well.
6) Nikita's take on Lucy Alexandra's "My Sister is a Hooker" scene - though preferably at the end she'd instead suggest that she actually enjoyed the encounter and if you'd like to request her from the agency in the future she'd be more than happy to service you again to help pay her bills.
7) Nikita's take on Anna Joy's "Seductive Sister".
8) Nikita doing Brook S's "Sisters Seduction" but with either a blowjob or some virtual sex added. Maybe she's either taking a cumshot or being fucked right at the end when she hears the brother pull up and has to end the activity in a hurry.

Edit: If you're looking for "new" scene ideas, I posted two scenes ideas I'm still dreaming of seeing one day make it to the site that could be done well by Nikita:

1) Sleepover With Daddy (Daughter's Friend) (originally for Natalia).
2) Knight's Reward (originally for Kloe Kane) though where I was hoping for Kloe to play innocent/shy I'd prefer Nikita as more overcome with passion and energetic.

Edit 2: If you're interested in shooting a father/daughter scene with Nikita, I've got a pair of scenes (one originally created for Jess, the other for Holly) that could work:

1) Scene #3 in this post from Jess's thread
2) Scene #3 in this post from Holly's thread
Last edited by Dionysus on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #6906  by oldmummysboy
 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:56 pm
oldmummysboy wrote:
lee wrote:Nikita is shooting today so we will hopefully be able to produce all 3 scenes requested by Thondervult, sister's wedding day and a few more??

Nikita in a slutty school girl uniform just finished school... she is tired and her feet hurt.. She ask's if she can stay by her neighbors house until her parents come home and ask's if it's ok she takes her shoes and socks off because her feet are all hot and bothered... she puts them on the table and notices that I keep looking at them...

She noticing that I keep staring at them and realizes I have a foot fetish so she confronts me about it, she tells me that if I buy her fags for her and don't tell her parents she would let me worship her feet and be wanked off by her..., So then proceeds to let me worship her feet and smell them and be wanked off by her before her parents come home.

Hi Lee,

I sent this request several months ago for Nikita :)

Would love you to make this clip, any chance this would be made?
 #6909  by admin
 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:51 am
oldmummysboy wrote:
oldmummysboy wrote:

Hi Lee,

I sent this request several months ago for Nikita :)

Would love you to make this clip, any chance this would be made?

Yes I'm going to get this done today with a cum shot over nikita's feet ;)
 #6910  by admin
 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 am
Dionysus wrote:Ack, just noticed Nikita's shooting tomorrow! While I'm thrilled at the news I'm also saddened I didn't notice this earlier (been fairly busy this past week). I'll try and work up a few ideas in the next couple of hours, but even then I doubt Lee would have much time to look over them before the shoot :(. That said, here's a few things I'd love to see included somewhere in the new scenes:

1) Her hair in pigtails
2) Virtual cowgirl sex
3) I'd LOVE a daddy/daughter scene (preferably one where she plays innocent/naive)
4) A scene where she goes from reluctant/uninterested to curious to excited and horny (like her development in "Help Me Brother")
5) A blowjob scene much like today's update with Anna Joy but from a first person/PoV perspective instead. A cumshot being included would be amazing as well.
6) Nikita's take on Lucy Alexandra's "My Sister is a Hooker" scene - though preferably at the end she'd instead suggest that she actually enjoyed the encounter and if you'd like to request her from the agency in the future she'd be more than happy to service you again to help pay her bills.
7) Nikita's take on Anna Joy's "Seductive Sister".
8) Nikita doing Brook S's "Sisters Seduction" but with either a blowjob or some virtual sex added. Maybe she's either taking a cumshot or being fucked right at the end when she hears the brother pull up and has to end the activity in a hurry.

Edit: If you're looking for "new" scene ideas, I posted two scenes ideas I'm still dreaming of seeing one day make it to the site that could be done well by Nikita:

1) Sleepover With Daddy (Daughter's Friend) (originally for Natalia).
2) Knight's Reward (originally for Kloe Kane) though where I was hoping for Kloe to play innocent/shy I'd prefer Nikita as more overcome with passion and energetic.

Edit 2: If you're interested in shooting a father/daughter scene with Nikita, I've got a pair of scenes (one originally created for Jess, the other for Holly) that could work:

1) Scene #3 in this post from Jess's thread
2) Scene #3 in this post from Holly's thread

I'll see what i can do :D
 #6911  by Dionysus
 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:09 am
lee wrote:
Dionysus wrote:Ack, just noticed Nikita's shooting tomorrow! While I'm thrilled at the news I'm also saddened I didn't notice this earlier (been fairly busy this past week). I'll try and work up a few ideas in the next couple of hours, but even then I doubt Lee would have much time to look over them before the shoot :(. That said, here's a few things I'd love to see included somewhere in the new scenes:

*snip*

I'll see what i can do :D

Thank you, Lee. Even if none of my suggestions/requests make it into the shoot I really appreciate the fact that you're always willing to at least consider our thoughts :D.

I look forward to seeing the results of whatever you decide to shoot today :D.