Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN] NIKITA LAW

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6914  by oldmummysboy
 Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:07 pm
lee wrote:
oldmummysboy wrote:
What about Nikita dressed as a hot little school girl foot fetish POV scene?

Nikita in a slutty school girl uniform just finished school... she is tired and her feet hurt.. She ask's if she can stay by her neighbors house until her parents come home and ask's if it's ok she takes her shoes and socks off because her feet are all hot and bothered... she puts them on the table and notices that I keep looking at them...

She noticing that I keep staring at them and realizes I have a foot fetish so she confronts me about it, she tells me that if I buy her fags for her and don't tell her parents she would let me worship her feet and be wanked off by her..., So then proceeds to let me worship her feet and smell them and be wanked off by her before her parents come home.

I would love something like this...

Yes I'm going to get this done today with a cum shot over nikita's feet ;)

That's great news, I will keep a look out for it :)
Thank you Lee

I Adore Nikita xxxoo
 #6919  by Dionysus
 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:16 pm
lee wrote:Screens coming up later today :D

Can't wait! Thanks, Lee :D.
 #6920  by admin
 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:54 pm
I know i said i will post later tonight but i'm just working on the new server (run out of space on the old one), got 2000gb extra hard drive on the new one so i can do loads more updates :) .. so anyway, i'm really sorry but i wont get chance to do the screens until tomorrow morning.
 #6935  by admin
 Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:08 pm
Sorry for the delay guys, i'm sure it's worth it, some great scenes coming up from the naughty Nikita!

"Get A Job!"
Nikita is the employment agency lady who has to find out why it's so hard to find a job these days?
nikitalaw-1.jpg
nikitalaw-2.jpg
nikitalaw-3.jpg

"A Hard Ransom"
Nikita is bound to a chair and her family doesn't have the money to get her released so she is FORCED to suck her captors dick, jerk him off and take a big load of cum!
nikitalaw-4.jpg
nikitalaw-5.jpg
nikitalaw-6.jpg
nikitalaw-7.jpg

"A Dream Blowjob"
Nikita is here (In your dreams) sucking you off (POV Blowjob)
nikitalaw-8.jpg
nikitalaw-9.jpg

"My Sister Is A Callgirl" (2 Parts)
Nikita turns up to an apartment but to her surprise her brother lives there, she goes to leave but he says he has pre-paid and she is to do her "FULL" routine or he will call the agency and complain! (This is the best cumshot ending to date, BULLSEYE!! straight in Nikita's mouth!!!)
nikitalaw-10.jpg
nikitalaw-11.jpg
nikitalaw-12.jpg
nikitalaw-13.jpg
nikitalaw-14.jpg
nikitalaw-15.jpg

"Red Light Green Light Game"
nikitalaw-16.jpg
nikitalaw-17.jpg
nikitalaw-18.jpg

"Sole Schoolgirl"
Nikita's drops in and stays at her neighbours house while she waits for her parents to return. However, her neighbour just wants to look and drool over her bare feet!
nikitalaw-19.jpg
nikitalaw-20.jpg
nikitalaw-21.jpg

"You Wanker"
Nikita thinks you are a wanker, jerking off all the time, so she has some fun teasing you!
nikitalaw-22.jpg
nikitalaw-23.jpg
 #6937  by oldmummysboy
 Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:34 pm
Those scenes look amazing Lee... Nikita keeps getting hotter and hotter every time I see her, I really can't wait to see the vids...

Definitely worth the wait mate ;)

Look forward to seeing the videos in the coming weeks!

Great work
 #6938  by admin
 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:39 pm
oldmummysboy wrote:Those scenes look amazing Lee... Nikita keeps getting hotter and hotter every time I see her, I really can't wait to see the vids...

Definitely worth the wait mate ;)

Look forward to seeing the videos in the coming weeks!

Great work

Thanks and i'm sure they will be worth the wait too ... Just shot Mercedes' again today so just gonna grabs some screens and stick them up too ;)
 #6945  by Dionysus
 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:53 pm
Indeed - the screens look great! I'd also like to thank you Lee for including some of my requests/suggestions (PoV blowjob with toy and especially Nikita's take on "My Sister is a Callgirl" which even includes the pigtails too). Much appreciated :D.

Of course now I can't wait to see the two parts of that scene especially, lol ;).

Edit: Also have to congratulate you for that well-placed cumshot in the final picture for "Callgirl". Well done :D.
 #6946  by admin
 Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:21 pm
Dionysus wrote:Indeed - the screens look great! I'd also like to thank you Lee for including some of my requests/suggestions (PoV blowjob with toy and especially Nikita's take on "My Sister is a Callgirl" which even includes the pigtails too). Much appreciated :D.

Of course now I can't wait to see the two parts of that scene especially, lol ;).

Edit: Also have to congratulate you for that well-placed cumshot in the final picture for "Callgirl". Well done :D.

Lol, Nikita was very shocked when it went straight in her mouth but she pulled it off with her usual professionalism that i would expect ;)
 #6975  by Thondervult
 Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:02 pm
Bloody hell! :o Like Dionysus, I didn't even realise Nikita was coming back for a shoot! After a bit of digging I found the "2012 Shoot Schedule" at the top of the "NEW & Upcoming Models" section so I'm starting to think WankBB could do with a bit of a redesign to make things easier to find.

Back to the shoot - she's looking great (new knockers and all) and I'm looking forward to her new scenes :D

I'm sure Nikita will be back in soon - I'd imagine she'll be vital for the upcoming "sister" site and I'll have to come up with some scene ideas for that! ;)