Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [DBJ][USJ][BB] RACHAEL C

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #20716  by deathr0w
 Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:47 am
Ignore the watermark on that clip - it's actually a DBJ scene from what I've seen. At one point we had several messages regarding members not liking the white backdrop and space hopper clips on DBJ so we decided to hang fire on publishing it. I'll see if we can get it uploaded to the site - It's been a long time since we've had any similar scenes :)
 #20730  by MLP
 Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:25 pm
Shame about that, I'd definitely love to see more girls do a space hopper vid, preferably the exact same sort of scene like the USJ vid with Shay Hendrix (Watch Me Bounce) which is definitely one of my "go to" scenes...!!
...and I've mentioned before about liking the white backdrop (and image backdrop) BB vids so definitely hope you will consider giving these sort of scenes another chance (would definitely prefer these to the lounge/bedroom settings for BB vids!!).