Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB][USJ] LU ELISSA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26074  by jbd
 Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:55 pm
So could I request, for WIN.

Cumming in panties - like the Kate-anne scene - are there any other panties beyond the blue pair? Any like Beths from her 'Wank for Teacher' available?

Small penis encouragement - perhaps neighbourly milf, notices you are down and asks a few questions. she's noticed you've not had any girlfriends, encourages you get it out to cheer you up. Says its ok, she prefers them small, would be good for titwank and anal.

Pegging & Virtual Anal - but encouraging and enjoyable, not humiliating - Can we get her in a maid outfit? She's cleaning and finds your strap on, asks what they are for? You want to explore anal, she says I will if you will and proceed to pegging then anal.
 #26139  by Adam19
 Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:52 pm
I am SO excited to see Lu back, I think she is mindblowingly beautiful! I was wondering if it might be possible for her to do a scene wearing rubber gloves? Maybe as an office cleaner?
But I was also thinking of her being your boss, cleaning up wearing a business outfit, teasing and dominating you in her suit and marigolds, getting more and more out of you as she slowly strips off.....
 #26542  by marxid3
 Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:00 pm
Looking forward to seeing Lu on your site again soon. Here’s some things I’d like to see her in.
Estate agent, following Lu upstairs, her showing us the bedroom.
Dressing up in various outfits for a date, asking our opinion on them
Play a game of strip poker with Lu
Lu as an air stewardess, comes to attend our needs
Game of truth or dare
Girl next door get up, jeans and a jumper, asks for help moving furniture, gets hot and removes jumper
 #26544  by Adam19
 Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:04 am
Been looking forward to today for AGES! I cannot wait to see Lu back on the sites again!! ! (Really hope it goes ahead this time..)

Please could she do a scene in marigolds?