Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB][USJ] LU ELISSA

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26858  by kentknight
 Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:46 am
I love this girl, she has such an amazing body and face. I think I am right in saying that she is a natural redhead? (lovely ivory skin and freckles!) Is there any chance of her going back to having natural red hair in the future? If not, maybe she would consider dying her hair red? Lu Elissa is fast becoming one of my favourite models, her latest shoots for you have been amazing! Thanks to all of you! :D
 #27877  by marxid3
 Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:45 pm
Hi,
Thanks for running with some of my requests for last years shoot with Lu, really enjoyed them. I understand she will be retiring later this year, is there any chance you could get her in one last time and fulfill a few of my fantasies?
Thanks
m.
 #27878  by deathr0w
 Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:54 pm
marxid3 wrote:Hi,
Thanks for running with some of my requests for last years shoot with Lu, really enjoyed them. I understand she will be retiring later this year, is there any chance you could get her in one last time and fulfill a few of my fantasies?
Thanks
m.

I'll find out where things are up to with her and see what we can do about getting her back. :D