Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Ava Dalush

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #13789  by 208549644
 Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:49 pm
http://www.indexxx.com/models/76475/ava-dalush/

This model is magic, brains and body. Likely the sexiest thing to come out of the UK :shock: :!:

She has acting chops and the prettiest cunt on the scene, I'm sure her reputation precedes her. If wankitnow can get her in to do some scenes, my whole subscription will be worthwhile.
 #13791  by 208549644
 Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:21 pm
steven wrote:Tried getting her in a couple of times before but she cancelled one and then communication fizzled out. I'll get in touch with her again and see if she;d like to book a shoot :)

Hey man, thanks for being amazing and replying so quickly, and thanks for being so awesome with your getting shit done attitude. You should have seen my face reading your response :o . I wholeheartedly wish you the best of luck in getting her in for a shoot. Also, how long will it take from shooting to posting on the site? And could you please focus on taboo vids like, Voyeurs (ie. Lucy Alex. webcam show), sister vids, step sister, caught masturbating, catch you wank, trying on clothes in front of friend, teach me how to put a condom on. Also a girl's apparent reaction to the spectator's cock is helpful to the believability of the scene.

I love what you guys have done with Farrah Faith (especially when she gets into a pissy mood then gives in reluctantly :oops: ), Lucy Alexandra is amazing in all her vids (webcam show and my sister is call girl :P ), Holly has a gorgeous cunt and is another fav (she was a bit curvier in her older vids ;) ), Beth has the most sensual voice and sexual talent (she could make reading the dictionary eye-popping :shock: ), and Natalia Forrest is of course a star...notice these girls are not just hot bodies but they are sexy as fuck because of their talent, they keep the story together and the spectator involved, that's what makes the site so unique.

I hope I havent gone overboard, but I also hope my comments influence the direction of the site!

Thanks again man, really looking forward to AVA!!!

P.S. is Charlie Rose making an appearance on Wankitnow, or just staying on BoppingB? Rachael C is another from DownblouseJ :mrgreen: