Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] ASHLEY RIDER

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24402  by kentknight
 Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:31 am
deathr0w wrote:
kentknight wrote:Another great shoot from one of your top girls! Thanks! x

:) Thanks for the feedback! We've got more to come!

Great! :D
 #24677  by kentknight
 Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:48 am
Another classic video from Ashley "Erotic Thrills", one of her best yet, she just keeps getting better! This girl has the Premier League of curvy bodies! Definitely one of your best girls! x :-)
 #24683  by deathr0w
 Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:23 am
kentknight wrote:Another classic video from Ashley "Erotic Thrills", one of her best yet, she just keeps getting better! This girl has the Premier League of curvy bodies! Definitely one of your best girls! x :-)

:D Ashley is great! We've got another shoot booked with her for plenty more naughty antics!
 #25259  by Altarion
 Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:12 pm
For her upcoming shoot, please have her do a blowbang scene.
She plays the slutty role so well.

And another anal scene would be great.
It's something not many of the girls do.
And Ashley always seems as if she really enjoys anal. It doesn't feel like just an act with her.
 #25273  by Gingerhead
 Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:45 pm
Altarion wrote:For her upcoming shoot, please have her do a blowbang scene.
She plays the slutty role so well.

And another anal scene would be great.
It's something not many of the girls do.
And Ashley always seems as if she really enjoys anal. It doesn't feel like just an act with her.

I'm sure we can incorporate some of these suggestions with Ashley for you :D
 #25283  by kentknight
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:15 am
deathr0w wrote:Ashley Rider will be back in April :D Let us know any ideas for new scenes :D

I would love to see Ashley in some kind of Dominant role, where she uses her amazing, curvy, body to tease us! I would love to see her having us obey her orders. What about her as a bossy Manager type, wearing something very tight and very short to show off her curves. She could give up lovely upskirt shots of her lovely pussy and have us kneel at her feet and toss off for her. She could use lots of nice dirty talk, "wank off for me"," toss off", "jerk off",etc. Please, NO "toys", as they get in the way of her beautiful shaven haven, but I would like to see her insert her own fingers into her pussy and offer them to us to lick clean for her. Also if she would get her beautiful tits out, can she please ask her to pull them out over the top of her dress or top, they always look bigger and more tempting like that. Thanks! Keep up the good work! :-)