Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] ASHLEY RIDER

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #17496  by wankoff
 Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:35 pm
Thanks very much for the Butt Plug and the Close-Up Shots of the ass in the video Ashley Rider "Spread My Ass" (2016-04-25)! This is a very exciting video! I think it's the first Anal-video on the sites? I really hope, this is just the beginning and this is not the last Anal-video on the sites. :)
 #17524  by MLP
 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:53 am
Definitely interested in seeing more anal scenes!!
I realise it would only be of select models...

What I also would love to see in the future is the butt plug actually taken out and put back in again... a bit of toying with it!
Also would like to see more of the model sitting back with her legs right back behind her head... really pushing her arse (with and/or without the butt plug) out to the camera... the model looking down between her legs at "the viewer" who is level with her ringpiece either with or without a butt plug stuffed up there :-D

But as I mentioned in another post I made, it would be great to see the girls (doesn't matter if they do anal or not!) include some "arsehole attention" now and again in the vids... what I mean by this is more cheek spreading and close-ups... more talk about imagining sniffing, licking and fucking it... maybe some teasing with fingers or the end of a toy...
 #18029  by Atomboy
 Tue May 31, 2016 8:08 am
Are there any more scenes outstanding for Ashley Rider? Would love to see her do more scenes. She is gaining in popularity and is trying to break into the American market.

Thanks