Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] KELLIE O'BRIAN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #19261  by admin
 Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:38 am
We now have a long list of words and phrases that we give to the models on a shoot day, making sure all future scenes with all models have a better variety of dirty words. If you have any other words or phrases not already suggested then please add to the post viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3532
 #19431  by Cacatorak
 Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:24 pm
Any plans to bring Kellie back in? She's grown on me immensely recently and would love to see more of her; specifically more cock related scenes!
 #19439  by deathr0w
 Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:26 am
Kellie seems very popular so we will bring her back for another shoot. I think we've got a few more scenes left from her last shoot yet, once we've got through the old content we'll look at booking another shoot :D
 #20027  by dq8203
 Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:13 am
What is this nonsense about wanking off and finishing off using two hands/fingers either side of the stunt cock barely touching it every damn video?! Another one ruined -.--
 #21369  by mixersmix
 Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:40 pm
Was just wondering how many scenes from Kellie's last shoot were left and maybe re-booking her, she is up there with the best on the site in my opinion