Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] KELLIE O'BRIAN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #14691  by Adam19
 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:53 pm
You made a scene with her in rubber gloves!!! Thank you so much, can not wait to see it!! You are really kind :)
If I could just say if you ever have Jess West back, please could you make a scene with her in rubber gloves - that would probably blow my mind!! Thank you so much again, you are a fantastic site, it's so brilliant to be able to make requests and have them fulfilled, it's a pleasure to be a member.
 #14692  by admin
 Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:05 am
Adam19 wrote:You made a scene with her in rubber gloves!!! Thank you so much, can not wait to see it!! You are really kind :)
If I could just say if you ever have Jess West back, please could you make a scene with her in rubber gloves - that would probably blow my mind!! Thank you so much again, you are a fantastic site, it's so brilliant to be able to make requests and have them fulfilled, it's a pleasure to be a member.

You are very welcome. If we get Jess back in we can do the rubber gloves with her too. We shot Helen G yesterday, she did a DBJ scene with wet T-Shirt with the gloves too ;)

DBJ.Still003.jpg
 #14695  by Adam19
 Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:17 am
:shock: she looks fantastic! :D

And thanks so much about Jess, really hope you can reach an agreement to bring her back!!

(trying (and failing) not to sound too desperate about it though.... 8-) )