Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] KELLIE O'BRIAN

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #15091  by dq8203
 Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:10 pm
That scene yous uploaded of her and she says about spreading her arse and giving it a really good fuck
.. lol unreal :)
 #15105  by analfucker
 Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:51 pm
lee wrote:
dq8203 wrote:That scene yous uploaded of her and she says about spreading her arse and giving it a really good fuck
.. lol unreal :)

;)

Which scene is that it sounds top notch?
 #15112  by dq8203
 Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:04 pm
She really knows how to talk dirty while looking into the camera like that.. If she winked after saying something like that I think I'd die haha. absolutely stunning blonde bombshell! One of my new favourites on the whole site, top 5 for sure and that's without any of the fake cock scenes. I'd love to see her with the fake spunk on her.. would be unreal!

Dean
 #15116  by admin
 Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:27 am
dq8203 wrote:She really knows how to talk dirty while looking into the camera like that.. If she winked after saying something like that I think I'd die haha. absolutely stunning blonde bombshell! One of my new favourites on the whole site, top 5 for sure and that's without any of the fake cock scenes. I'd love to see her with the fake spunk on her.. would be unreal!

Dean

So i take it you wouldnt say no to us booking her in for another shoot already :lol: