Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] LOLA RAE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #25481  by deathr0w
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:20 am
kentknight wrote:Lola's latest video (Wank Over Me) is a classic! Such lovely, fresh faced, "girl next door", looks, with beautiful, natural boobs. Such a refreshing treat. Sign her up for loads more shoots while you've got the chance! x :-)

Hopefully, she'll be a new regular. Lola is based fairly close to us so it should be easier doing more shoots :-D
 #25508  by kentknight
 Thu May 03, 2018 4:05 am
deathr0w wrote:
kentknight wrote:Lola's latest video (Wank Over Me) is a classic! Such lovely, fresh faced, "girl next door", looks, with beautiful, natural boobs. Such a refreshing treat. Sign her up for loads more shoots while you've got the chance! x :-)

Hopefully, she'll be a new regular. Lola is based fairly close to us so it should be easier doing more shoots :-D

That would be brilliant, thanks! :D
 #25821  by Gingerhead
 Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:06 pm
Lola Rae will be tomorrows update on WIN!

Your Step-Sister Lola Rae loves the annual family get together... The only problem this year is you both need to share a bed! Usually, that wouldn't be an issue, but when you tell Lola you like to have a WANK before you go to sleep it soon becomes a talking point. Lola finds herself in a sticky situation and decides to give you some dirty words of encouragement to help get the CUM shooting out of your balls! Let's hope your parents don't find out!]

#25842  by kentknight
 Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:35 am
Lola Rae just gets better and better! She is so beautiful, in a "girl next door" kinda way and it is so refreshing to see such lovely natural tits, combined with a perfect, meaty pussy. For me, Lola is now definitely one of your top girls, I just can't get enough of her! Thanks guys! ;-)
 #25856  by Gingerhead
 Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:27 pm
kentknight wrote:Lola Rae just gets better and better! She is so beautiful, in a "girl next door" kinda way and it is so refreshing to see such lovely natural tits, combined with a perfect, meaty pussy. For me, Lola is now definitely one of your top girls, I just can't get enough of her! Thanks guys! ;-)

Lola is super cute, and a really nice girl to work with :) glad you like her scenes :)