Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [USJ][DBJ][BB][LT] LEAH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #30071  by Falstaff
 Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:18 pm
Steph wrote:Great news!!! Leah is booked in for a shoot, she will be shooting the first week in August. Get your scene requests in for the leggy blonde!

Plenty of BB videos please! Leah's always been one of the sexiest dancers.

For WIN:

1. Scene like Charlie Rose's "Group Session" where she strips and instructs multiple people to wank
  2. One like Lucy Lauren's "Favourite Student." That scenario (student in detention is still her favourite) is sooo sexy.
  3. One like Rose R's "Which Outfit," stepmum trying on clothes with milfy dirty talk & JOI
:D
 #30073  by fishymonger
 Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:48 pm
1. I also really like the Lucy Lauren ‘favourite student’ vid with the knickers.
2. Yasmin grayce ‘fashion show’ vid.
3. A cumshot like in kate Anne up the bum part 2 where she pulls the knickers down at the front and there is a cumshot in the knickers.

I’d also like to request more fanny references as she did it last time and it was great!!
 #30083  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:02 am
Nurse please, she was amazing in the pink one on the dbj video. Would be even better if vid started and ended with uniform fully done up.

Second cumshots!
 #30092  by BobJones148
 Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:27 pm
Steph wrote:Keep the requests coming

Open leg, pulling pussy open while describing where her wee comes out from.

Not for me obviously , erm ....for a friend.
 #30155  by Therocky88
 Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:20 am
Steph wrote:Keep the requests coming

I would love to see Leah in {BB} like in Dolly “Sexy Doctor” but without stockings
or {WIN} like Charlie Rose “Hot & Steamy” or “Cum & Join Me” but with straight hair