Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] LAURA STRAUSS

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #23256  by JohnRichards
 Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:16 pm
Knowing what she has done in the past and then stopped doing, and then kind of levels she start put on her model portfolio I feel that the levels she's doing for WIN is a letdown.

And her eyebrows? What is up with that? Compare them now with how they looked when she did her first shoot for the sites. They are way too distracting. I'm not into unibrows...

But still, she is hot as fuck, I only wish she would have been a bit more willing to show more. Again, it's not like she doesn't do that elsewhere.
 #23263  by kentknight
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:33 am
I agree with the above. There is nothing more of a turn off, than a girl who takes off her underwear, but who then goes to great lengths to keep her legs tightly closed. I think I have made this point before elsewhere on the forum, but I will repeat it here again, if a girl does not want to do "naked open legs" shots, it is far sexier for her to do "open legs" in a thong, than to take her knickers off, and then keep her legs tightly shut. For me, there is nothing more of a turn off than a girl obviously doing something she is not comfortable with, and making it obvious she does not want to "show us anything". I wonder if others agree?
 #23273  by Gingerhead
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:08 pm
JohnRichards wrote:Knowing what she has done in the past and then stopped doing, and then kind of levels she start put on her model portfolio I feel that the levels she's doing for WIN is a letdown.

And her eyebrows? What is up with that? Compare them now with how they looked when she did her first shoot for the sites. They are way too distracting. I'm not into unibrows...

But still, she is hot as fuck, I only wish she would have been a bit more willing to show more. Again, it's not like she doesn't do that elsewhere.

Unfortunately we can't really tell Laura how to do her eyebrows! Haha, however it is up to the model to decide what levels she works to on published sites. We will take on board what you said and see if Laura is willing to up her levels next time she shoots but no guarantees can be made, we don't want to push her to be made uncomfortable :D
 #23279  by JohnRichards
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:05 pm
Gingerhead wrote:Unfortunately we can't really tell Laura how to do her eyebrows! Haha, however it is up to the model to decide what levels she works to on published sites. We will take on board what you said and see if Laura is willing to up her levels next time she shoots but no guarantees can be made, we don't want to push her to be made uncomfortable :D

I know :) I just found them way too bushy...

I doubt that she will take things further since I am going to assume that you have asked before. But she has posted open leg style photos of herself in her portfolio since before the latest shoot you did with her. While I don't expect a model to do more than she usually does (if she does than it's a plus), I generally expect her to do the same kind of levels as she does elsewhere. But I guess you could also argue that doing WIN is a big step from what most models usually do...