Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] LAURA STRAUSS

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #27293  by radada
 Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:41 am
admin wrote:
radada wrote:
admin wrote:If candid behind the scenes pics/vids is your thing then check out https://onlyfans.com/shootingglamour

Untitled-1 copy.jpg
[url][/url]

too bad can't follow this OF page.

You can for $7 :lol:

No you can't!
When you're log there is no option for follow...it's a big bug and i don't think i'm the only one with this problem
 #27295  by radada
 Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:06 am
I'm obligatory log for follow.Then when i'm log follow button dissapear and subscribe button didn't work???
It's fucking strange...maybe i follow too much people
Attachments
Capture2.JPG
 #27296  by admin
 Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:08 pm
radada wrote:I'm obligatory log for follow.Then when i'm log follow button dissapear and subscribe button didn't work???

No it's not your account thats the problem it looks like its ours. Ive reported it to OnlyFans, hopefully they get back to me and can fix it. Thanks for reporting it! :)
 #27303  by admin
 Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:23 am
radada wrote:I'm obligatory log for follow.Then when i'm log follow button dissapear and subscribe button didn't work???

We have had subscribers and i've also checked myself and the link is showing up when youre logged in. All should be well now :D