Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] LAURA STRAUSS

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #27317  by kentknight
 Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:33 pm
I've just seen Laura's Xmas clip! What a classic! It's so good to have Laura back, she is looking better that ever, that body, wow! I think Laura is going to be a big hit in the new year! Definitely one of my favourites! I can't wait to see more from her. Thanks! :D
 #27319  by admin
 Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:55 am
kentknight wrote:I've just seen Laura's Xmas clip! What a classic! It's so good to have Laura back, she is looking better that ever, that body, wow! I think Laura is going to be a big hit in the new year! Definitely one of my favourites! I can't wait to see more from her. Thanks! :D

Great to hear, we have plenty of scenes shot for WIN, USJ and WIN VR :D
 #27987  by deathr0w
 Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:22 am
BobJones148 wrote:Loving the open leg stuff from Laura, shame she hasn't opened her pussy on any vids (so far?), as she has a lovely (quite large) clit.

Thanks for the feedback so far! ;)

It was her first open leg scene for us - maybe next time we can do some more spreading etc :D
 #28094  by BobJones148
 Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:49 am
Need to get her back again, before running out of scenes. Also, she's been shooting in Cape Verde, so should have a nice tan/tan lines to combine with pussy spreading. :D
 #28098  by deathr0w
 Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:24 am
BobJones148 wrote:Need to get her back again, before running out of scenes. Also, she's been shooting in Cape Verde, so should have a nice tan/tan lines to combine with pussy spreading. :D

There's still updates left to be published - We'll speak Tanya about a return.