Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ][USJ] LAURA STRAUSS

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29788  by BobJones148
 Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:40 am
deathr0w wrote:
HiHo wrote:Real shame, would be great to welcome her back because her recent material was her best

Hopefully, she'll reconsider in the future - It would be great to get her back again. :D

Without going in to too much detail, she is busy taking cock up her bum on her onlyfans :lol:
 #29789  by deathr0w
 Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:45 am
BobJones148 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
HiHo wrote:Real shame, would be great to welcome her back because her recent material was her best

Hopefully, she'll reconsider in the future - It would be great to get her back again. :D

Without going in to too much detail, she is busy taking cock up her bum on her onlyfans :lol:

Thanks for the details :lol: - That's the trouble, last time I spoke to Laura, she only wanted to do "Nude" levels - when she's doing BG / Anal on her OF pages. We need levels as close as possible to their OF pages if we're going to shoot again.
 #29791  by BobJones148
 Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:22 pm
deathr0w wrote:
BobJones148 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

Thanks for the details :lol: - That's the trouble, last time I spoke to Laura, she only wanted to do "Nude" levels - when she's doing BG / Anal on her OF pages. We need levels as close as possible to their OF pages if we're going to shoot again.

This will be because they want to advertise themselves to a large audience, showing nude and for that audience to seek out their OF looking for something harder. IMO obviously.
 #29800  by deathr0w
 Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:39 am
BobJones148 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
BobJones148 wrote:

This will be because they want to advertise themselves to a large audience, showing nude and for that audience to seek out their OF looking for something harder. IMO obviously.

Yeah - we get their trying to keep content exclusive for themselves, but they can't expect producers to shoot them at much lower levels. I can't see the point in shooting her again at lower levels, her "fans" want more.
 #29804  by TobiMorro
 Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:13 pm
deathr0w wrote:
BobJones148 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

Yeah - we get their trying to keep content exclusive for themselves, but they can't expect producers to shoot them at much lower levels. I can't see the point in shooting her again at lower levels, her "fans" want more.

your site is light version of everything,they suck,f@ck but u pay them for nothing,Auburn Fox,ask her for something harder
 #29864  by deathr0w
 Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:23 pm
HiHo wrote:The little I saw of the OF stuff is more explicit but did not impress me in terms of production, style, content

I think that's a fairly common thing with OF, the issue is customers on there can't see any previews etc. It's only when you've parted with your money you can see what you're getting - most of its low quality and disappointing.