Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• MERCEDES / DEMI SCOTT

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #7268  by monkee
 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:50 am
Like Everyone else I am gutted to hear Mercedes (Demi) might be giving it all up!

But if you can get her back to do some more scenes, can you see if you can get to do a clip of her shaking and jiggling her sexy ass, either standing up, on all fours or laying on her front, all while she strips off.

She has such a sexy bum, and think we need to see some more of the rest of her sexy body!

Maybe a good scenario would be a private lapdance with a nice cumshot on her laying on her front legs spread a little, with her looking back at the camera encouraging you to shoot your load over her ass.

:D

As always though Lee, keep up the great work!
 #7287  by Shattermass
 Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:43 pm
I have an idea for a Role-play Wank Challenge with Mercedes!

Use of the squirting dildo is a must; and Mercedes would be doing the wanking!
Mercedes Sexy Step Mom Challenge
The scene starts with Mercedes walking into her step son's room in cute sexy PJs, to find him sleeping late again, only this time it's on a school day!
"Hey sleepy head, your going to be late for school, you only have a half hour to get ready! C'mon get up!" Of course he doesn't want to go to school, that's no fun - so he fakes being sick to try and stay home.
"What? You don't feel very good? Let me see." She comes over to the bed and bends down, revealing her cleavage, to check his forehead for a fever. "Hmm...well, you don't have a fever, but that cough sounds nasty." She looks over and notices that he has morning wood! So she calls his bluff. "Oh, well you must not be feeling too bad if you have this!" She grabs the covers and pulls them off to reveal his rock hard cock in his PJs. "Wow, nice tent! Haha, looks like you are feeling just fine down here to me." He begs not to make him go to school, it's sucks to have to sit in class all day listening to the boring teachers. "Now now, you have to go to school, so be a good boy and jump in the shower and take care of that boner and get dressed, the bus will be here soon." He really doesn't want to go, he hates school with a passion. He begs and pleads with her not to make him go, he sounds really desperate. "Hmm...well....maybe." She gives him a devilish grin as she tells him her idea. "I think I know a little game we can play...it's a sexy bet I'll make with you, what do you say?....." He obviously wants to hear the bet.
"OK, I bet that..(looking at a clock)..I can get you to cum in 10 minutes, if you cum then you have to go to school without a fuss....but, haha, if you can last that long, then I will let you stay home and you can play video games, or watch TV, or do what ever you want all day long. How does that sound?"
He thinks it over for a second, and then agrees to the bet.
"Alright, take your cock out and start rubbing it a little to keep it hard while I explain the rules. I'm going to wank that cock, and I'm going to try and make you cum within the ten minutes" He pulls his hard cock out of his PJs. "Oh, my . . . your cock is much bigger than your dads! This is going to be fun! Haha, if you feel like you are going to cum you can't stop me, you have to let me keep going until you explode. Understand?" He nods and so begins the challenge!
She grabs his cock in her hands and starts off gently stroking it "OK, 10 minutes starting....now!"
After a few minutes of encouragement and trash talk about there being no way he can last, Mercedes starts to maybe think that he might make it to the ten minute mark, so she makes it a lot harder for him by taking of off her top and showing those big lovely breasts to taunt him even more. "These tits are gonna make you lose!" After a couple more minutes she starts to get really worried that he will actually make it, so she gives him an offer he can't refuse.
"Wow, you are really doing well - you think you can hang in there a couple more minutes? Hmm...I wonder if you would like to cum on my face?" Now she's got him. There's nothing he can do, he's done for!
She gets on her knees and gets right in front of his cock, she's still stroking it. "C'mon, you know you want to cum in my face! Haha, give it up! Blast me with that big, fat load!" That's all it takes, he shoots like a volcano all over her beautiful smiling face. "Haha! I WIN! - I made you cum!"
She looks at the clock "....but with only a minute to spare. OK, now get ready for school..uh, no fuss now remember." he agrees, he has been defeated, but he has one thing to say before he goes. "What's that?" she says "You'll win next time? haha, we'll see!"

End. :D
 #7306  by Seeker
 Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 am
Would it be possible to revisit do an updated Three Minute Wank Challenge? Those 3MWC scenes when Merecedes was dressed in the black robe against a white background were some of the most intense scenes. I think it would be hot if she did them now dressed in exactly the same robe and talked about how she has filled out with bigger tits and all the things she done over the years but how [hand gestures] "you're still sat there just wanking like that?"
 #7308  by admin
 Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:58 pm
Seeker wrote:Would it be possible to revisit do an updated Three Minute Wank Challenge? Those 3MWC scenes when Merecedes was dressed in the black robe against a white background were some of the most intense scenes. I think it would be hot if she did them now dressed in exactly the same robe and talked about how she has filled out with bigger tits and all the things she done over the years but how [hand gestures] "you're still sat there just wanking like that?"

Interesting idea, that particular scene was shot quite badly with the light so at least it turned out well. I'll have a word to see if she still has the robe and whether she is going to be shooting again.
 #7310  by chimaera
 Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 am
I'd love to see some more foot fetish stuff! if the gorgeous Mercedes she could do a sister scene I'd be well happy:

She heard I had a foot fetish, I deny it, but she teases the camera, posing sexy angles with high heels on, legs spead revelaing her knickers, eventually takes of her heels she's been wearing all day and gives them a sniff. "so you don't like that smell then?" puts her feet/shoes towards the camera. She tells me I cant deny the bulge in my trousers. Then she could encourage me to wank, saying it's the best chance youre gonna get to enjoy some girl's sexy, stinky feet, even if it is my own sister's. even gets me to suck her toes, slowly. at this point she could start to finger herself?

I'd like her to be nice throughout, but cheekily threaten that I'd best behave, or she'd tell my girlfriend what just happened. and by behave she could suggest that I may have to lick her pussy next time! She reveals that it was my girlfriend that told her about my foot fetish and that she thought it was disgusting, so there's no chance I'll get to do this with her!

I'd love the idea to be considered!

PS. Amazing site, so keep up the good work :D
 #7425  by oldmummysboy
 Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:43 am
I am not sure when Mercedes is back shooting however I would love her to star in a foot fetish scene ???

The idea consists of Mercedes catches her younger brother's best friend in her bedroom, He is sniffing her worn trainers and wanking his cock, she is first pissed off to why he is in her room then realises what he has been doing...

She finds it funny that he get's turned on by her smelly trainers and thinks its also weird... Mercedes tells him that if he wants to keep this a secret between us, he must buy her a pair of shoes... otherwise she is going to tell my mum and all my friends on what a foot perv I am.

Mercedes taunts I have been on my feet all day and they smell... I bet you want to have a big sniff of em, don't ya..., She takes her shoes and socks off and tell me to sniff her feet hard and wank my cock for her... she get's her tits out and makes him cum all over myself while her feet is planted on my face.

Now, go buy those shoes before I change my mind..
END

Please let me know if this is feasible...
 #7553  by admin
 Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:59 pm
monkee wrote:Are we getting any more Mercedes scenes soon? Fingers crossed!!!

:D

Unfortunately there are no Mercedes scenes left, and there are no plans to shoot her anytime soon as it seems she has quit doing these type of scenes :( ... All is not lost though, most girls do come back after a while (fingers crossed) :;