Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• MERCEDES / DEMI SCOTT

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #4  by wankbb
 Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:49 pm
I think i can speak for the mass when i say Mercedes aka Demi Scott is the most popular girl on the WIN site. Mercedes has over 60+ HD Video Clips and 50+ HD & Screenshot Image Galleries.
In her scenes, Mercedes has lots of trouble with her pervert brother always WANKING and JERKING OFF over her panties, he's always watching her as she gets changed, in the shower and never misses a look down her top at her BIG TITS. Mercedes also has lots of fun in all her other clips, whether shes tied up, taking a shower, being dominating or just plain sexy she always has plenty of BIG TIT fun! ......

So if you don''t already know what shes about, take a look on the http://www.WankitNow.com site all all her juicy updates!
 #148  by rpoed
 Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:52 pm
demi scott :P 'drools & cums pants' lol :lol:
 #201  by Sean
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:28 am
Definitely the best. She's great in downblouseloving too.

Sean
 #231  by ronen
 Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:13 am
would love to know when "hardcore shoot chapter 3" is out ? and is it gonna be hardcore? thanks
 #234  by admin
 Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 am
ronen wrote:would love to know when "hardcore shoot chapter 3" is out ? and is it gonna be hardcore? thanks

I'm not too sure, but there may be some changes with Mercedes scenes so soon as i know whats happening i'll let you know, it's all good though ;)
 #1426  by admin
 Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:44 am
Want to see Mercedes (Demi Scott) in a specific scene? .... then request or suggest it now!!

Mercedes is shooting end of next week so get your requests/suggestions in quick. If you have a brief idea or full scripted scene then let me know or post it here in the Request or Suggest section of the forum. Also if you have already suggested a scene for merecedes and you've not had much feedback just suggest or request it again!!

I will look forward to some great ideas flooding in! :D
 #1447  by passby
 Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:57 am
she's done a full spectrum of scenarios already so its tough to come up with a new one to best previous, but in general would love to see a scene where she's bent over standing up and looking back at you and encouraging you to unload all over her ass.

Or maybe a variation where she's not really bothered and letting you cum on her ass whilst she's reading a magazine bent over a table or something (like with a "do what you have to do, but don't bother me" attitude with no real encouragement per se, just idle things like are you done yet? I want to get back to this in peace)

If doing handjob/blowjob scenes, would like to see a few whilst she is clothed/semi clothed as well

however it goes... let there be cum! :lol: