Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• MERCEDES / DEMI SCOTT

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #14825  by LoneRogue
 Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:26 pm
Alright, so I saw wankitnow's post on Twitter regarding Demi Scotts petition for a possible (still far off I imagine) return. I don't have a twitter account otherwise I would support the idea through that outlet. But showing my support on these forums; I think that would make for one heck of a return for her! If I recall correctly she was literally the poster girl for WIN back when the site was in its early days. Her last update on WIN was back in 2012 with "Blackmailed Brother" and, man, has the community as a whole come along way since then. From the launch of DBJ and USJ and the induction of 4k resolution I think her return would create waves for all three sites.

I understand she parted from the scene on a personal note but what are the possibilities of her return? Would you be open for it? I certainly would be! :mrgreen:
 #14838  by admin
 Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:13 pm
After discussing/offering more work to Mercedes/Demi she would love to do more scenes for us but unable to due to her current situation. I have said though if anything changes the offer is still there. So it's fingers crossed time ;)
 #19363  by davemetcalfe
 Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:00 pm
Would love to see her again still my favourite girl to appear on this site, love watching her stuff still never fails to sort me out
 #19365  by admin
 Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:04 pm
davemetcalfe wrote:Would love to see her again still my favourite girl to appear on this site, love watching her stuff still never fails to sort me out

I would also LOVE to see Mercedes/Demi Scott back on the sites and believe me when i say i have made her a very good offer to shoot some more scenes .... but unfortunately she hasn't taken me up on the offer :( ... hopefully that may change in the future ... but i'm not holding my breath :(
 #28498  by GerryCusack
 Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:42 pm
admin wrote:I would also LOVE to see Mercedes/Demi Scott back on the sites and believe me when i say i have made her a very good offer to shoot some more scenes .... but unfortunately she hasn't taken me up on the offer :( ... hopefully that may change in the future ... but i'm not holding my breath :(

Any hope for this?

Please say yes.
 #28504  by Steph
 Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:16 pm
GerryCusack wrote:
admin wrote:I would also LOVE to see Mercedes/Demi Scott back on the sites and believe me when i say i have made her a very good offer to shoot some more scenes .... but unfortunately she hasn't taken me up on the offer :( ... hopefully that may change in the future ... but i'm not holding my breath :(

Any hope for this?

Please say yes.

I think we've got more chance of getting Theresa May in for a shoot than getting Mercedes back in again :lol: