Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][USJ][BB] YASMIN GRAYCE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #21013  by dq8203
 Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:44 pm
Any chance Yasmin is coming back soon now that her material is running dry. Also any chance of further levels like the virtual scenes etc? Or even the wank instructor on the dildo type vid?

Her arse is out of this world, I'm obsessed haha. Should do a scene with her in leggings at the gym.. in the changing room saying she's caught you staring at her arse the whole time she's been working out.. so why don't you just wank over it and stop staring in future. Then literally an entire vid dedicated to her bent over showing her butt.. firstly with leggings pulled down.. then with just her underwear on.. then with undies pulled to side.. lastly with undies pulled down to her knees.. asking the viewer how much they'd love to pound the fuck out of her arse.. just imagine it.. etc etc.
 #21028  by deathr0w
 Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:48 pm
Good to hear you are enjoying her scenes. I think she's a great new face for the sites :D We've still got a fair few scenes left to publish from the last shoot. Next time we speak to her we'll see if she's interested in doing some slightly higher levels with the POV etc :)
 #22619  by Steph
 Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:51 am
dq8203 wrote:When's bootiful Yasmin back? Waiting until then to renew my membership lol

We have spoken to Yasmin about another shoot but at the moment she isn't interested, we will update the thread if this changes at any time.