Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] KYLIE K

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #22943  by kleinigkeit
 Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:49 pm
Steph wrote:I looked at the last 3 comments and though they were from the same person :lol: Your names are way too similar

I've had the same problem! :D
 #23193  by kentknight
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:53 am
I loved Kylie's latest video "Panty wanker" ...but that creaking bed!!!! Hasn't that been fixed yet? :-( Please tell me this is an old video and that we won't be getting any more videos with that awful noise. I am amazed at just how many videos were ruined without the camera man realizing the noise it was making!
 #23194  by Steph
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:04 am
kentknight wrote:I loved Kylie's latest video "Panty wanker" ...but that creaking bed!!!! Hasn't that been fixed yet? :-( Please tell me this is an old video and that we won't be getting any more videos with that awful noise. I am amazed at just how many videos were ruined without the camera man realizing the noise it was making!

This is an old video you will be happy to know we no longer use that bed :-)
 #23195  by dq8203
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:12 am
deathr0w wrote::lol: I've sent her a message about another shoot - hopefully we'll get some news soon :)

Any news? All too often my favourite models are retiring from adult work before yous get the chance to get another shoot done lol
 #23196  by deathr0w
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:26 am
dq8203 wrote:
deathr0w wrote::lol: I've sent her a message about another shoot - hopefully we'll get some news soon :)

Any news? All too often my favourite models are retiring from adult work before yous get the chance to get another shoot done lol

Just confirming dates, Kylie will be shooting again - hopefully at the start of November - I'll update the diary when it's confirmed, but it's all looking good so far :D
 #23214  by kentknight
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:58 pm
Steph wrote:
kentknight wrote:I loved Kylie's latest video "Panty wanker" ...but that creaking bed!!!! Hasn't that been fixed yet? :-( Please tell me this is an old video and that we won't be getting any more videos with that awful noise. I am amazed at just how many videos were ruined without the camera man realizing the noise it was making!

This is an old video you will be happy to know we no longer use that bed :-)

Thank goodness for that ! :-)