Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] KYLIE K

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #23443  by dq8203
 Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:33 am
Are the 'how to wank' scenes with the stunt cock all being shot in front of the clip board Now? I thought they were far better when in the classroom. Infact i think it was better mainly because there was a table in front of the model to put the stunt cock on. I think that's a far better view than the model holding the cock in her other hand in mid air.. and Also wanking it from the side. Best to keep it pov so the model is leaning over the table and over the stunt cock and can look at the camera at the same time
 #23447  by admin
 Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:14 pm
dq8203 wrote:Are the 'how to wank' scenes with the stunt cock all being shot in front of the clip board Now? I thought they were far better when in the classroom. Infact i think it was better mainly because there was a table in front of the model to put the stunt cock on. I think that's a far better view than the model holding the cock in her other hand in mid air.. and Also wanking it from the side. Best to keep it pov so the model is leaning over the table and over the stunt cock and can look at the camera at the same time

I think you may have a point
 #23461  by alexalex246
 Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:05 pm
Gingerhead wrote:
alexalex246 wrote:No cock scenes?

There are some cock scenes don't worry :) if you check the post I did from Nov 2nd you will be able to see the screengrabs :)

Oh I meant POV sorry, hope there is some of that too :D