Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ] KYLIE K

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #22683  by dq8203
 Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:33 am
Her WIN scene uploaded today 'helping Hand' is one of those classics that just promotes the whole site. Obviously she needs to be brought back and hopefully soon enough in case she decides to stop doing this stuff, even if yous still have material, It's not like yous aren't going to want to keep releasing more vids of her.

Btw, she looks incredible with the geek glasses on, few more vids with them on her next time!
 #22684  by deathr0w
 Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:53 am
dq8203 wrote:Her WIN scene uploaded today 'helping Hand' is one of those classics that just promotes the whole site. Obviously she needs to be brought back and hopefully soon enough in case she decides to stop doing this stuff, even if yous still have material, It's not like yous aren't going to want to keep releasing more vids of her.

Btw, she looks incredible with the geek glasses on, few more vids with them on her next time!

Agreed :D I'll drop her a message this week to see if we can get her back for a few days of shooting. ;)
 #22841  by dq8203
 Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:05 am
Any response? I'd cry if this girl retires from filming before yous get her back.. and I'll hold you responsible death row :lol:
 #22905  by kentknight
 Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:04 am
I would love to see more of her, that body is amazing. Please get her to do lots of upskirt jerking, and PLEASE no TOYS just he fingers ... the toys just get in the way of that perfect shaven pussy ;-)
 #22919  by kleinigkeit
 Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:25 pm
kentknight wrote:I would love to see more of her, that body is amazing. Please get her to do lots of upskirt jerking, and PLEASE no TOYS just he fingers ... the toys just get in the way of that perfect shaven pussy ;-)

I agree about seeing more of her! But, personally, I don't completely agree about no toys. I could do without most of them, but I LOVE to see a huge dildo, especially when it's inserted in that perfect shaven pussy!
 #22926  by kentknight
 Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:43 am
kleinigkeit wrote:
kentknight wrote:I would love to see more of her, that body is amazing. Please get her to do lots of upskirt jerking, and PLEASE no TOYS just he fingers ... the toys just get in the way of that perfect shaven pussy ;-)

I agree about seeing more of her! But, personally, I don't completely agree about no toys. I could do without most of them, but I LOVE to see a huge dildo, especially when it's inserted in that perfect shaven pussy!

Maybe as a compromise, she could use a toy in "wank it now" shoots, and no toys, or just her fingers in the "upskirt jerk" shoots? That would be fine with me :-)