Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] CASSIE CLARKE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #33563  by Keefar
 Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:44 am
holy shit. just watched (and wanked myself) to Cassie's new scene "Fuck the Landlord".
what a sexy hot scene. i know your site is mainly solo stuff but if you are able to put some B/G and hopefully one day G/G scenes, that is great. I would love to see some of my favourites on here either getting fucked with a real cock or fucking each other with another girl - please see if some of your models will due some G/G scenes. I know Keely and Bonnie did one recently but they didn't play with each. would be so much better if they licked each other out, finger fucked and dildo fuck, as well as some anal if they are up for it. keep up the great work - so glad i signed up as a lifetime member, so happy
 #33568  by Sammy
 Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:31 pm
Keefar wrote:holy shit. just watched (and wanked myself) to Cassie's new scene "Fuck the Landlord".
what a sexy hot scene. i know your site is mainly solo stuff but if you are able to put some B/G and hopefully one day G/G scenes, that is great. I would love to see some of my favourites on here either getting fucked with a real cock or fucking each other with another girl - please see if some of your models will due some G/G scenes. I know Keely and Bonnie did one recently but they didn't play with each. would be so much better if they licked each other out, finger fucked and dildo fuck, as well as some anal if they are up for it. keep up the great work - so glad i signed up as a lifetime member, so happy

Good to hear you enjoyed our BG scene! The plan is to have BG scenes up on WIN every Saturday, and we'll see if we can arrange a GG scene which have higher levels ;)
 #33573  by Keefar
 Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:37 am
awesome that you'll have weekly B/G scenes - hope to see some of my favs.
hopefully some of your models will do a G/G scene with higher levels - looking forward to it :P
 #33672  by Keefar
 Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:47 am
thank you for another fuck scene with Cassie - she really knows how to work that cock
really loving seeing these models playing with a real cock, especially when they won't us to wank for them while they play/fuck and suck a cock. hopefully some of the other models will do some of these :D
 #33676  by deathr0w
 Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:10 pm
Keefar wrote:thank you for another fuck scene with Cassie - she really knows how to work that cock
really loving seeing these models playing with a real cock, especially when they won't us to wank for them while they play/fuck and suck a cock. hopefully some of the other models will do some of these :D

Thanks for the feedback! We've got some more B/G content coming soon!