Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] CASSIE CLARKE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26503  by Steph
 Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:49 pm
jbd wrote:Great that she's back in. Could I request, for WIN.

A titwank scene, whatever the scenario.

A version of the Kate-Anne, girl next door scenes.

Cumming in panties - like the Kate-Anne or the excellent Dolly scene - any other variations on the blue pair that have popped up in a few scenes?

Nurse outfit, similar to latest Lucy Alexandra/Honour May scene or Massive Cock Amber Jayne scene

Virtual Anal - perhaps school teacher scenario - similar to Lu Elissa Fuck Assignment

Small penis encouragement - either milf or maid scenario maybe

Pegging - but encouraging and enjoyable, not humiliating - you and her are friends with benefits, you want to explore anal, she says I will if you will and proceed to pegging then anal

Great suggestions!
Unfortunately the shoot didn't go ahead with Cassie - We may be able to rearrange it. We'll keep you guys updated! :D

If not we can use these ideas with other suitable models :)
 #28732  by jbd
 Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:30 pm
I saw that Cassie shot for the new hardcore site. Any chance of her coming back to WIN? Been ages and she was great.
 #28735  by deathr0w
 Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:13 pm
jbd wrote:I saw that Cassie shot for the new hardcore site. Any chance of her coming back to WIN? Been ages and she was great.

We had planned on doing 2 days with Cassie when she was last shooting with us, but due to an illness, she had to go a day earlier than originally planned. Cassie is planning on coming back over to shoot around October time - we just need to get it in the diary, but another shoot shouldn't be an issue :)