Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Alexa Brooke

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #36091  by Stark
 Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:57 am
deathr0w wrote:
Stark wrote:Would love to see more Alexa :D

Not a bad shout to be fair, I think it was just her levels - As far as I recall they were pretty low?

Maybe ask if she'd up her levels at all? if not her usual levels are usually fine :D
 #36124  by Stark
 Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:48 pm
deathr0w wrote:We'll see what we can do with Alexa - Ideally we need to be shooting open leg levels with her if we're going to be able to bring her back!

Hopefully you can work something out!
 #36194  by Stark
 Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:37 pm
deathr0w wrote:We'll see what we can do with Alexa - Ideally we need to be shooting open leg levels with her if we're going to be able to bring her back!

I see you have her booked in, did we get anywhere with levels? or are they still the same?
 #36234  by Stark
 Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:57 pm
Stark wrote:

I see you have her booked in, did we get anywhere with levels? or are they still the same?

did the shoot go ahead?