Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Sophia Blake

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28861  by stuarts
 Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:40 am
She has been recently shooting for stripzvr to open leg.

Would you consider asking her again?
 #28925  by JohnRichards
 Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:55 pm
Add me to the list of people who really would like to see Sophia Blake on the WIN-sites.
The fact that she has upped her levels for websites (she has also done open leg and finger insertions for her "own" "sites"), is a good reason to ask her again :)
 #28927  by deathr0w
 Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:39 am
JohnRichards wrote:Add me to the list of people who really would like to see Sophia Blake on the WIN-sites.
The fact that she has upped her levels for websites (she has also done open leg and finger insertions for her "own" "sites"), is a good reason to ask her again :)

I spoke to her last week, she's still not interested in working outside of her small network of shoots. Girls like Sophia are trying to keep their levels exclusive to fan pages, but they're forgetting most people don't want self-shot content in a bathroom mirror.