Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][USJ][BB] ASHLEY JAYNE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #21045  by jampot
 Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:48 am
Fantastic babe...your best imo on this site..Please ...quailty over quantity....Is her real name Porchia?? Rebook required..
 #21120  by dq8203
 Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:19 am
As mentioned above seemed a wee bit nervous talking dirty.. she must be a good girl in her private life haha, that just makes it even more of a turn on in my opinion lol.

The majority of her talk was still good though.. used plenty of our requested words.. and I nearly sank when she started saying 'empty your bollocks all over me'.. jesus. She's great.

Looking forward to more :)
 #21223  by deathr0w
 Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:26 am
eddy15 wrote:just loving seeing such a well established model upping her game like this, even the early nerves were a huge turn on!

:D Good to hear you are enjoying her scenes! I think she did a good job too considering it was her first JOI shoot ;)
 #21335  by Steph
 Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:28 pm
She requested that we use a different name on our sites due to them being higher levels than she usually does, this is the same with most girls that don't do very high levels but agree to shoot for us providing we use a different name.