Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][USJ][BB] ASHLEY JAYNE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #27043  by JohnRichards
 Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:41 am
While Ashley did show a bit more than I thought she would in that recent set wearing that see-through item, when she gets naked she will always make sure that we won't see anything more than her breasts and behind.

Now, I thought that she only had done full frontal nudity for a certain magazine years ago, but now I find out that she did do full frontal nudity for another site this year. I will not mention the name since she uses another name there, but would you consider asking her if she'd do full frontal nudity for your sites too?
 #27046  by Steph
 Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:00 am
JohnRichards wrote:While Ashley did show a bit more than I thought she would in that recent set wearing that see-through item, when she gets naked she will always make sure that we won't see anything more than her breasts and behind.

Now, I thought that she only had done full frontal nudity for a certain magazine years ago, but now I find out that she did do full frontal nudity for another site this year. I will not mention the name since she uses another name there, but would you consider asking her if she'd do full frontal nudity for your sites too?

We have asked her to do higher levels like we ask every model that comes in, we can certainly speak to her again about shooting higher levels if she comes back in for another shoot. Would you PM me the details of the site she shot for doing full frontal nudity?
 #27864  by SimonUKW
 Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:12 pm
And swangers on bentbox and manyvids. Shot lots of full frontal on vid sites and clip stores but sadly now has implants. Big shame as her natural boobs were just perfect already :cry:
 #27865  by deathr0w
 Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:33 am
SimonUKW wrote:And swangers on bentbox and manyvids. Shot lots of full frontal on vid sites and clip stores but sadly now has implants. Big shame as her natural boobs were just perfect already :cry:

I spoke to her not that long ago (just after the implants) about another shoot, but she wasn't interested in doing any extra levels for the sites. We'd love to get her back doing open leg, or something - but she didn't want to offer us anything new - apart from the fake breasts. :cry: Give it time though... :)
 #30985  by INDIASIA
 Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:15 pm
deathr0w wrote:
SimonUKW wrote:And swangers on bentbox and manyvids. Shot lots of full frontal on vid sites and clip stores but sadly now has implants. Big shame as her natural boobs were just perfect already :cry:

I spoke to her not that long ago (just after the implants) about another shoot, but she wasn't interested in doing any extra levels for the sites. We'd love to get her back doing open leg, or something - but she didn't want to offer us anything new - apart from the fake breasts. :cry: Give it time though... :)

Ha her fake breasts were still worth getting hard over and especially her looks :D