Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][USJ][BB] ASHLEY JAYNE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #21812  by masasaku
 Wed May 03, 2017 2:37 am
I enjoy her videos, but I want to see her keep crouching down with her legs spread with keeping eye contact. If she returns, please make such a video!
 #21819  by masasaku
 Wed May 03, 2017 9:01 am
Thank you for reply. I love UPSKIRTJERK videos, so I hope you make her squatting upskirts scenes in UPSKIRTJERK.
I would greatly appreciate your kind consideration.
 #23705  by mixersmix
 Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:57 pm
So happy she is back, would love to see her in the same kind of leather outfit in the previous post for longer though maybe a WIN scene. Would love a scene where she has tied the viewer up and tries on different outfits to tease the viewer.
 #23706  by masasaku
 Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:19 pm
Thank you for the information. I would like to see her squatting upskirt panties tease in UPSKIRTJERK.
I woud like her to act as the hot hotel staff like Princess Paris's "Let Me Help You Out". (including squatting upskirt panties teasing scene.)
 #23726  by Gingerhead
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:28 pm
mixersmix wrote:So happy she is back, would love to see her in the same kind of leather outfit in the previous post for longer though maybe a WIN scene. Would love a scene where she has tied the viewer up and tries on different outfits to tease the viewer.

We will be shooting this today, I will post the screens asap :)
 #23729  by Gingerhead
 Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:09 pm
mixersmix wrote:So happy she is back, would love to see her in the same kind of leather outfit in the previous post for longer though maybe a WIN scene. Would love a scene where she has tied the viewer up and tries on different outfits to tease the viewer.

Hi there we did shoot your leather dress request today, as Ashley wasn't shooting for WIN we shot this for USJ instead! Hope you like it :)
teacher usj .jpg
teacher usj 2.jpg
teacher usj 3.jpg