Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] DOLLY P

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #30055  by Nikk
 Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:14 am
Hi all, i hope im not infringin in any rules and if i am pleass take this down deathr0w

Well she has some Onlyfans now, one is tame and the other is just WOW, so if you like her go give your suport, and maby she will come back and do some more HARD stuff, now that she looks wayyyy more comfortable :shock: ;)

https://onlyfans.com/lyciasharylnaughtystyle :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

https://onlyfans.com/lyciasharyl
 #30057  by Falstaff
 Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:23 pm
Nikk wrote:Well she has some Onlyfans now, one is tame and the other is just WOW, so if you like her go give your suport, and maby she will come back and do some more HARD stuff, now that she looks wayyyy more comfortable :shock: ;)

https://onlyfans.com/lyciasharylnaughtystyle

For those of us who don't have access, what kind of stuff has she uploaded so far? I find her curves irresistible but don't usually watch her videos because they just leave me wanting more. If she's willing to do harder stuff for WIN, well... :twisted:
 #30321  by SimonUKW
 Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:02 pm
Falstaff wrote:
Nikk wrote:Well she has some Onlyfans now, one is tame and the other is just WOW, so if you like her go give your suport, and maby she will come back and do some more HARD stuff, now that she looks wayyyy more comfortable :shock: ;)

For those of us who don't have access, what kind of stuff has she uploaded so far? I find her curves irresistible but don't usually watch her videos because they just leave me wanting more. If she's willing to do harder stuff for WIN, well... :twisted:

Her onlyfans is ok but poor quality production. Her normal onlyfans is better as it is shot outdoors and better lighting and locations. The harder one is not really worth it as it is dim and very cropped and amateurish. The stuff on Wankitnow is nicer. Her best feature is those amazing boobs. I wish RealBikiniGirls was still going as busty Page3 girls like her and Porchia Watson is what a site like that was meant for. And Katie Louise. Hopefully the team at Wankitnow can get her back as there is not nearly enough Dolly P on the VR sites. Her soft voice is the sexiest on the sites in my view. Would love to see some more material from her on here and those lovely big boobs and tiny feet covered in oil again :D :D :D
 #30324  by Sammy
 Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:56 pm
SimonUKW wrote:
Falstaff wrote:

Her onlyfans is ok but poor quality production. Her normal onlyfans is better as it is shot outdoors and better lighting and locations. The harder one is not really worth it as it is dim and very cropped and amateurish. The stuff on Wankitnow is nicer. Her best feature is those amazing boobs. I wish RealBikiniGirls was still going as busty Page3 girls like her and Porchia Watson is what a site like that was meant for. And Katie Louise. Hopefully the team at Wankitnow can get her back as there is not nearly enough Dolly P on the VR sites. Her soft voice is the sexiest on the sites in my view. Would love to see some more material from her on here and those lovely big boobs and tiny feet covered in oil again :D :D :D

We are currently getting intouch with Dolly P to arrange some VR scenes with her! So keep your eyes peeled!
 #30652  by deathr0w
 Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:04 pm
John wrote:
fishymonger wrote:How has the shoot gone?

The shoot went on as planned, we will put some preview images up on the thread soon. The scenes will be in the rotation in the coming weeks :D

Here's a few previews - we'll get some more up next week! Dolly did a some content for WINVR too :D

WIN.00_24_14_11.Still002.jpg

WIN.00_04_10_11.Still001.jpg

DBJ.00_05_50_13.Still001.jpg
 #30657  by fishymonger
 Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:48 pm
deathr0w wrote:
John wrote:
fishymonger wrote:How has the shoot gone?

The shoot went on as planned, we will put some preview images up on the thread soon. The scenes will be in the rotation in the coming weeks :D

Here's a few previews - we'll get some more up next week! Dolly did a some content for WINVR too :D

WIN.00_24_14_11.Still002.jpg
WIN.00_04_10_11.Still001.jpg
DBJ.00_05_50_13.Still001.jpg

That top preview with the pink underwear looks great :D can we have that one soon please?